Tuesday, 25 August 2026

Toesday!

 

Ryū-Chan: Your favourite Dragon here! #1 got a couple of nice pics where you can see my perfect shiny coffee bean toes, and so she said I can host today's post. Look!



Abyssinian toe colours vary according to our coat colour. I have a ruddy (called usual in the UK) coat, so I have coffee bean toes. Sen-Chan, Sei-Chan and Yuu-Chan were all sorrel Abys and they had pink pawpads, whereas Genji was a blue Aby and had lavender-coloured ones.

My bro Benny has the following message: "My name is Benny The Black" and so my pawpads are black too!"


It's pretty hard to get close-ups of Momo, so this is the best we can do to show you his pink pawpads:



10 comments:

  1. Your toesies are all so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very pretty ... and you don't even need a visit to the "kitty salon for a petti-cure" ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's always fun to see some fur baby tootsies.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Angel Selina & MomKatt25 August 2026 at 12:46

    We love toe beans! Human toes aren't nearly as interesting! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beans of all colours & hues!

    H&K&W
    Willow
    PeeEssWoo Hi Ollie - We are shaking our heads at how time is flying by - I mean almost September? And Tornado in France???

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kitty paw pads are so pretty and individual! Linda

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting our blog! We love getting comments.