Thursday, 27 August 2026

Thankful Thursday

 

Benny The Black: Today, I would like to share with you how thankful I am that #1 has placed a couple of towels strategically on the table, just behind her computer, so I can be comfortable when I nap there as she works:


You may be wondering why I think those towels were put there specifically for me? Well, take a look!


Thank you, #1!


12 comments:

  1. You have a very thoughtful and loving mom, Benny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Benny that is absolutely fantastic! You look purrfect on there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE that! I would so enjoy buying such wonderful towels. Benny, enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. awww kitty towels just for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Do you have a turndown service as well :-) ?

    H&K&W
    Willow
    PeeEssWoo Hi Ollie - I got a bit of HOT DOG for National Dog Day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Isn't being spoiled the best?!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is definitely your towel, Benny.

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW! You got your own special towels Benny, that is so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Benny looks happy! Linda

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oona: "Those towels are obviously legally yours, Benny. They literally have 'Ninja' printed on them!"

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting our blog! We love getting comments.