Tuesday, 18 August 2026

Tasty Tuesday

 

Violette: Pretty neighs, everyone! Following on from yesterday's post where the Big Lump bragged about his personal salt lick, I thought I would show you mine too. It was really nice of #1 to bring back from England one for each of us!


7 comments:

  1. oh we bet that is a magic salt stone... maybe you can fly now? like that pegasus guy?

    ReplyDelete
  2. They must really be very tasty, Violette. Have you tasted it too, Ollie?

    ReplyDelete
  3. June: I wish I knew how to "neigh"! Mine Mommy wishes she had a big salt lick, she keeps craving more salt and is dipping into the tater-chip bag way too often ...

    ReplyDelete
  4. We felines can't wrap our heads around the pleasures of a salt lick...but we are happy that you are enjoying a treat, especially as a gift from your #1

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks good Violette! Linda

    ReplyDelete
  6. My #1 says you can have her salt - she doesn't use it - just was it is naturally in things -

    H&K&W
    Willow
    PeeEssWoo Hi Ollie - Yes, #1 tries to keep us busy - and the cool thing is we can go anywhere and not care which day of the week it is - AND we may get to see a new Farm Dog at Mad Radish this Saturday - they got a puppy!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting our blog! We love getting comments.