Benny The Black: Yes, it's me again. You see, as I am black, I am the one who dislikes heat most and so I stay downstairs all day. Those two crazy boys, Fluff Puff and Dragon, actually choose to spend time upstairs, in what I call the furnace (#1's bedroom). Can you believe that?
It's going to be pretty bad for the next couple of days and will then start to cool down, although it won't be really bearable until Thursday or thereabouts.
Have a great weekend, Dear Friends!



Try to stay cool and in the shade. It is a shame that summer has been so awfully hot for all of you.
ReplyDeleteSome khats are just khrazy!
ReplyDeleteH&K&W
Willow
PeeEssWoo Hi Ollie - glad you got some rain - we still have 'air to wear' here - they say that will finally move out tomorrow - we'll believe it when we don't feel it!
We’ve had some thunderstorms - cooled us off some, but still in dangerous heat until Sunday evening. Ceramic tiles are coolest spots! I hope you get some relief soon. Linda
ReplyDeleteHello and good morning to you! Come back from vacation and bring the hots with you ? Be safe ... be cool ... 😊
ReplyDeleteWishing you to stay cool ~ sweet photo of you precious kitties ~ Hugs ^_^
ReplyDeleteI hope you get relief from the heat soon. Those two up in the furnace room are crazy!
ReplyDeleteSuch crazy hot weather that you've all had to endure!
ReplyDeleteMother Nature, please give us all a break, hmm?
M'kay, thanks!
I am sending cool thoughts your way.
ReplyDeleteWe sure hope it cools off soon for all of you.
ReplyDeleteChaplin: "Sleeping in a furnace, that sounds too much for us! We hope it cools down soon!"
ReplyDeleteJava Bean: "Ayyy, some of us around here definitely like heat more than others! You would think I would be the one to lay in the sun the most, being a short-furred dog from Baja, but Lulu outdoes me for that."
Lulu: "Well I do have plenty of fur that keeps me insulated for a while."