Monday, 24 August 2026

Manly Monday With Momo


 Momo-Chan: Hello everyone! It's me, Fluff Puff, back with another round of perfect shots of us perfect boys. In fact, I have a video to share with you of me and my bro, Dragon Ryū, enjoying a mighty tussle. #1 says she is sorry she did not manage to catch the later one when we were both turning somersaults as we tussled, but this one is pretty cool too!


I have to tell you that I sometimes think my bro, Benny The Black, is a bit strange... He took a real shine to Mr. G's sandals the other day!


The Big V was pretty pleased because #1 brought him his favourite treats, "Stud Muffins", from England!


Ollie is enjoying running in his fields even more now that the temperatures have come down!


Wishing you all a very good week!

7 comments:

  1. I think Mr G's sandals are a bit too large for you, Benny! Mom and I are loving the lower temps too, Ollie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a tussle you two had! And always a new pair of shoes to check out that's not a bad thing. And what fun to bring home a special treat for a special horse.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the video!! ... and all the manly pix!!
    One of us (Sebastian) has a thing for shoes and sandals also...:)))

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is good to see you pretty boys. Linda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Monday .... yep ... it's a new week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think The Dragon was making Fluff Puff an honorary dragon!

    BTB did make us smile with the sandal snuggle -

    H&K&W
    Willow
    PeeEssWoo Hi Ollie - hope you get the rain you need!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You boys are all looking great today. That was quite an action video of you boys.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting our blog! We love getting comments.