Monday, 3 August 2026

Manly Monday with Momo

 

Momo-Chan: Waves paws... Hello everyone! Fluff Puff here, reporting for duty. #1 has been having a crazy busy time on her holiday in England. Happily, Mr. G has taken some nice photos of us, so we can do a Monday post.

Dragon Ryū enjoying the new cat tree:


My bro, Benny and I at the cat run entrance:


Me in the cat run:


Benny in the cat run:


There's a really cute kitten boy where #1 is staying at the moment. His name is Mikey:

We gather that Ollie is being spoiled silly by Ms. L and Ms. T...


We wish you all a good week!

11 comments:

  1. We are so glad to see all of you this morning. And hope you have a good week too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful photos ... thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You all look very good, and it is sweet to see a kitten. Have a good week! Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a purrfect Monday post!

    H&K&W
    Willow
    PeeEssWoo Hi Ollie -I saw The Springers playing across from Khousin Emmy's on Saturday

    ReplyDelete
  5. You all look fabulous, and it's great that #1 is enjoying herself.
    However...Mikey!!! I love me that Mikey!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such wonderful photos everyone, the cat run looks like the place to be!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You boys are all looking great today.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It sounds like everything is going well at home and abroad. Have a blessed week, all of you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Charlee: "Ryū, that is some fabulous froot bat you are doing there! Well done!"
    Java Bean: "Ayyy, Ollie, I like to sleep curled up against a human too! If they move over, I move over. That's why one of my nicknames is 'Ratchet'!"

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice to see you all!
    Mikey has wonderful markings!
    We hope your #1 will find SOME time to relax....

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting our blog! We love getting comments.