Friday, 26 June 2026

Fightin' Friday

 

Momo-Chan: Well, not REALLY fighting! My Dragon bro and I do love a good tussle on a regular basis, and we are both bored with this heatwave!



By the way, those terracotta tiles are amazing because they always stay cool, so they're great when it's hot like this!


13 comments:

  1. We remember having tile floors and they are nice and cool! We hope your heat wave ends SOON!

    ReplyDelete
  2. At least that gives you a little bit of relief from the heat. This is unbelievable for you all. But I'm afraid we're going to have it where I live too starting monday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We know how the odd scrap feels good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. we love the tiles too.... best place ever...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now I've got the "Kung Fu Fighting" earworm LOL (those cats were fast as lightning ... na na na na na na na na na)

    ReplyDelete
  6. My pets love the cool tiles, too. Have fun tussling! Linda

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's always fun to wrestle with your sibling.

    ReplyDelete
  8. NAK would be impressed with your bitey face games!

    H&K&W
    Willow
    PeeEssWoo: Hi Ollie - just as we are pawing this, BBC News just mentioned Big Tropical Storms heading to Japan - hope #1's friends and all will be safe

    ReplyDelete
  9. OH NOES!
    I read TurtleLover's comment above, and now I've got it too....*whimper*

    ReplyDelete
  10. Don't overdo the smack down sweeties, keep your cool and be cool!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You two remind me of when Dansig the Round was still here, he and Link Linker the Stinker would have some fun tussles.

    I’m glad the tiles stay cool and hope you spend a lot of time splayed out, fighting the heat.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hooray for the coolness of tiles! Don't play wrassling too long or hard, you might overheat...

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oona: "Oona can see that it is most definitely on, and she approves! A ninja must stay sharp in all climate extremes!"

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting our blog! We love getting comments.