Wednesday 15 July 2020

Way Back Woofie "Whensday"


Ollie: I will soon be 21 months old! I am now a big boy, and I thought it would be fun to look back over my youth and share a few of those photos with you.

Here I am in the car, a few days after I came to Poupounette Central:


I love this picture, taken in the spring of 2019, with Tommy's sister, Sophie:


My "froggie" pose, June 2019:


With #1, also in June 2019:


My first time at the beach, in August last year:


I hope I can go to the beach again this year!

12 comments:

  1. that is like magic how fast da time flies.... yesterday we fit in a handbag and today we need da whole sofa

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these photos from the past!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ollie, we have enjoyed watching you grow.
    Those are good memories of your early days :)
    Purrs,Georgia and Julie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oliie, fantastic memories you shared with us.
    so happy to know you more !
    =^x^=

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are lovely photos of you growing up, Ollie. You were so small and cute in the first one.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ollie, here's hoping that you get to the beach soon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You really are quite the handsome dude Ollie!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You were and still are a handsome pup,Ollie. And soon you will be TWO!!! We hope you get to the beach. That is something we would love to do.

    Woos ~ Lightning, Misty, and Timber

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fun look back at your first months with #1.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looking back is always fun.

    We have not ever been to the beach...but we hope you will get to go again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Time flies ! Great memories ! Purrs

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ollie! You are a big handsome Boy! And my yous has grown!
    Purrs
    Marv, Jo Jo, Kozmo, Cinnamon and Angel Nellie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting our blog! We love getting comments.