Tuesday 12 June 2018

Tama-Chan's Thundery Tuesday


Tama-Chan: Oh Dear Friends, the WEATHER! It has been every kind of awful you can imagine for the past I don't know how many days. We have just been getting thunderstorm after thunderstorm after thunderstorm. We have been lucky in that we have not experienced any flooding or power outages, but it has been awful for people not too far from us. It is supposed to start drying from tomorrow and we are crossing everything we've got. Everyone is worried about hay-making because animals need their feed for next winter, but the fields are all drenched. The only good thing is that none of us is actually frightened of boomies.

#1 did manage to get some cool photos of me before the heavens opened last week, so I have a few nice shots to share with you. The first one I already shared on Facebook:


#1 had caught me red-pawed when I was having a bath!

 

How about this tail'n'foot dangle?


And a head dangle. I was watching the goings-on outside the window:


Here's looking at you,  Friends!

 

15 comments:

  1. You are very lovely Tama.
    We purr the nasty storms go away an let the sun shine.
    Last week we had some hard frost and as a result, many vineyards suffered some damage.
    That kind of frost is unusual this late in the spring.
    This week is more springlike with warmer days and more sun than rain :)
    Purrs Georgia,Julie and JJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope the weather clears up for you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tama-Chan...you are a bathing beauty!
    I have a story for you:
    My nice Mr takes me outside from time to time so I can fill up on grass. Well my Mrs doesn't like that because I ran away for 17 days when I was a kitten. Also, I tend to vomit alot after my grazing :)
    Well, at 5:30 this morning, I couldn't contain myself. I made quite a production of ridding my belly. My Mrs woke up my Mr, and ordered him to clean up the mess.
    I hope this doesn't curtail my outdoor excursions!! I am wishing you lots of sunshine and do enjoy your cat run privileges! From Sami-Chan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sami-Chan, you are a hoot! We do have access to grass thanks to our cat run, and #1 regularly finds "offerings" in the corridor that leads from the cat run to the living room!

      Delete
  4. Tama! You look marvelous darling!
    Purrs
    Marv

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a lovely lady cat. Beautiful and so graceful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. we hope things dry out there soon. Daiquiri has started being afraid of thunder, so mom worries when we get it here

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such weird weather you are having! Then again, we are having strange hot-then cool-then hot temps; I still having put my long-sleeved blouses away, because I still have to wear them! Tama-Chan, you look so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bonjour Tama,
    Ici aussi le temps c'est un peu n'importe quoi. Cette après midi on a eu deux gros orages.
    J'aime bien la première photo. Tu as une jolie langue.
    Ronrons
    Hisia

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those are lovely photos of you, Tama. The good weather continues from when #1 was in England although we did have one quick thunderstorm last night. Now it has cooled down a bit which is quite a relief.

    ReplyDelete
  10. We sure hope your weather gets all nice again!

    ReplyDelete
  11. We love that last photo, Tama. We have had those darn thunderstorms too. Last night one brought down a tree from a neighbor's yard and it landed right smack on our fence. It took all day for Mom to finally get the neighbor to answer the phone - they had no idea about the tree. NOW to get it off our fence before it damages it.

    Woos - Lightning, Misty, and Timber

    ReplyDelete
  12. We’re glad #1 was able to get those great pics of you, Tama-Chan.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I hear ya... our whole cellier was a pool and we have huge damage in our kitchen... and the plumber guy has no time because he has no 10 hands... scandalous...

    ReplyDelete
  14. We could use some of that rain so could you send it our way please?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting our blog! We love getting comments.