Friday 25 May 2018

Violette Vendredi


Violette: Pretty neighs, Everyone! I hope you have all been well. I have been a lady of leisure recently because Ms. C's knee injury has prevented her form doing anything much, but I am told that the break will end shortly as she is better!

In the meantime, #1 has been coming regularly to see me, and brush me, and introduce me to her friends. A nice lady called Ms. C (also!) came to see me this week. She is American but normally lives in Berlin. She loved brushing me!


#1 also got me a new pink Himalayan pink alt lick. They are very yummy!


Then, a couple of days, I got my regular pedi!


Mr. P is a great farrier and he takes really good care of my feet. I get shoes on my front feet and I am barefoot on the back feet. But my back feet also get trimmed. I thought I would show you the difference between trimmed (my hind left hoof) and untrimmed (hind right). 


And look how lovely my new shoes are!


Do you think I am looking good?


15 comments:

  1. your new shoes are fabulous!!! and not only made for walking, they are good for gallopping too ;O)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice shoes and pedicures - you are such a lady, Violette!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Violette, you are beautiful!
    Bet it was nice to be showered with so much attention. It's what you deserve :)
    Purrs Georgia,Julie and JJ

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look amazingly beautiful Violette and we're glad Mrs. C. is doing better!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are looking beautiful as ever Miss Violette. We love your spiffed up feet and your feathery legs.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are a rock star, Violette!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty feet Violette ! You're ready nice walks and rides ! Purrs

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look great, Violette. You are getting lots of attention from so many. We are happy to hear that Ms. C. is mending well.

    Woos - Lightning, Misty, and Timber

    ReplyDelete
  9. Violette! your feet are spectacular! I am glad you did not run away from your pedicure.
    purrs
    Marv

    ReplyDelete
  10. Violette, you are the most beautiful mare I have ever seen. I do wonder why you only wear shoes on the front, but then I don't know anything much about hoof care, so I am only curious.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The main reason is that I live in a field with several other mares and geldings. We occasionally have arguments and it is safer for everyone concerned if no shoes are worn on the hind feet!

      Delete
    2. Ah, that makes sense. I don't know why I didn't think of it myself.

      Delete
  11. You are a super good looking horse.

    ReplyDelete
  12. De bons pieds neufs, un bon brossage, de la visite. C'est parfait ça Violette.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Violette yur thee most beeuteefull horsie gurl mee knowss!! An yur new shoes are pawsum; just like you.
    Mee has missed comin to visit an hear yur 'purrty nayss'....
    ***nose kissesss*** Siddhartha Henry xXX

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting our blog! We love getting comments.