Friday 24 March 2017

Family Friday


Tommy: Woofs, Everyone! Tommy here! I am glad to tell you that I am back with my Chans and #1. Even though she is totally jet-lagged, #1 drove over one and a half hours to get me yesterday because she could not stand one more day of my not being there.

This was the scene at Poupounette Central within minutes of my return:


I think Sei-Chan missed me! When I was at my Mummy's, I snuggled with the kitties there, somewhat to their surprise. My siblings like the kitties but, unlike me, they apparently don't go out of their way to snuggle with them.

This scene was repeated several times during the day:


Treat time, every hour on the hour, is what the Chans would like #1 to understand...

 And now, if you will forgive us, we are going to enjoy all being together again!

12 comments:

  1. WooHoo!
    We are happy you are all together again :)
    Purrs Georgia,Julie and JJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad everyone is HOME!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is so super fabulous that you all are together now... will you have a reunion pawty this weekend?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tommy, you are a wonderful dog. Everything about you, from your beautiful face to your sweet disposition, is is so special. It's no wonder your kitties love you and miss you so much! All is right in your little corner of France, the Poupounette gang is together again.

    ReplyDelete

  5. There is no place like home.

    the critters in the cottage xo

    P.S. Tommy, did you see our recent post with Wilhelmina and Esme? Wilhelmina loves all the kitties here too (as does Duffy).

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mes so happy that yous is all back home! Look at all that loving going on! Tommy, yous rocks!
    Kisses Your Nellie Bellie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ahhh, snuggle bugs
    Snorts,
    Lily & Edward

    ReplyDelete
  8. We just knew your kitties would be all over you when you got home.

    ReplyDelete
  9. We love the great big happy going on!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Welcome home, Tommy! We can tell Sei-Chan was thrilled to have you back. And we know the others were too! Hope you all have a quiet and restful weekend together.

    Woos - Misty and Lightning

    ReplyDelete
  11. Home ! Home ! Home ! The sweetest words !

    ReplyDelete
  12. The family being together is the best, glad you are all together again.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting our blog! We love getting comments.