Wednesday 24 September 2008

Whirlwind Wednesday

Sen-Chan: Actually, the title solely concerns #1 who is running around madly cleaning house and cooking as we have dinner guests tonight. I have been trying to help by sticking with her every step of the way, singing loudly to give her encouragement, and I just do NOT understand why she has been casting  such dark looks my way... So, I decided to play with my pheasant feather instead.



Tom: I am being an ultra-good boy and not bugging #1. This morning, I did try to sneak away quietly to a place where I could start in on chewing my Frisbee into tiny pieces, but #1 found it and confiscated the Frisbee. I really don't understand why she won't let me chew on it more. She just mumbles something about it "flying true..."



In other news, a big THANK YOU to our friend HERO who gave us this nice award which we would like to pass on to our friends at T'Abby Normal and the cute little newcomers Niko and Cloud.



10 comments:

  1. Congrats on your award! How was the dinner party? Did you guys help #1 cook? We never get to help. Something about our furs getting in the food. Whatever.

    EG

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll bet your mom would appreciate it if you helped out with the cooking. Like, sampling everything to make sure it is delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You two are being so helpful. That was very thoughtful of Sen-Chan to stick with #1's every step and sing words of encouragement. I stick so close to my Mommy when she walks, she thinks I must be attached to her right leg. She never trips over me, because she knows I will always be there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dinner parties are loud I find. I sit on the stairs and watch them cautiously. You know, close enough but not too close.

    Chase

    ReplyDelete
  5. We love dinner parties. There are always delicious tidbits to be found under the table!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Did you get any of the left overs from that dinner party? Since you both were so good and helpful you deserve some.

    Your friend,
    Niamh

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope you were invited to the dinner party and got lots of lovely titbits!

    I’ve given you some awards so please drop by and pick them up when you have time:) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Omedeto! That's a lot of awards you have there!

    Hugo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Keep that feather hidden from Isis or you'll loose it Sen-Chan! ;)

    Oh and see sends you cuddles and kisses, but is busy nursing My Mummy right now...

    Purrs,
    Ramses

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting our blog! We love getting comments.