Tuesday 17 July 2018

Tama-Chan Tuesday


Tama-Chan: I don't know if it's the weather or something in the air, but I have been coughing quite a bit this past week, and even my Beebs has been coughing a bit. The weather has been strange. #1 s keeping a close eye on me. I have been well otherwise, enjoying my food and brushies, and demanding my treats.

This week, I thought I would try the tiger look for a change:


My Beebsy Boy was there with me some of the time:


#1 caught me as I was having a bath:


I gave her quite a stern look...


I reflected on life for a while,


And then I decided to go back up on my top perch and concentrate on my head dangle.


 We were so very saddened to hear that our dear friend Gracie, from Brian's Home, had left for the Bridge yesterday. We send many comforting purrs to her whole family.


13 comments:

  1. We purr that your coughing will go away and not become anything serious.
    We like the stripes on you and some on Bibi ;)
    We too are saddened by the passing of sweet Gracie.
    Purrs Georgia,Julie and JJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sending some purrs to both you and Bibi - I hope it is just the weather bothering you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. we send lots of POTP to you... and we are so sad that Gracie had to go... hugs to you and hugs to all people and pets at casa brian...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Tama, how I wish I could be as regal as you! You are so graceful in your stripes!
    Ta ta from across the pond...Sama-Chan

    ReplyDelete
  5. We really like your tiger look. It sure does make you look fierce. We have our paws crossed that the coughing stops soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tama, did that stern look at #1 make her drop her camera in fear?!? I would have done that to me...yikes!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope the coughing will go away as strange weather improves. I love the photo of you reflecting on life :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Coughs! Oh No! I was coughing on the weekend...and there was pollen all over the car. When we had a good wind, it was all over, Mom figured it was allergies.
    We were so furry sad to read about Gracie. We loved her loads!
    Purrs
    Marv and Mom

    ReplyDelete
  9. A very nice collection of photos of you today, Tama. We especially like the tiger look.

    We hope the coughs are nothing of concern and send both you and Beebs our best.

    Woos - Lightning, Misty, and Timber

    ReplyDelete
  10. We were so sad about Gracie too. Great pictures of you kitty kats. Looks like you had a good day.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Glad you liked your stripes Tama, I like mine, but mine are purrmanent.

    ReplyDelete
  12. We're sorry to hear you're coughing more again, Tama. We send you tons of healing purrs and hope you feel better soon.
    We were very sad about Gracie too. Purrs

    ReplyDelete
  13. Tama, on adore la photo où tu réfléchis contre la fenêtre. Ca te va bien !
    Nous sommes désolées de la perte de votre amie.
    Ronrons
    Hisia

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting our blog! We love getting comments.