Wednesday 18 April 2018

Wednesday Whinnies With Vidock


Vidock: Neighs, EveryFriend! I said I would be back today, and so here I am! I had a great visit with #1 over the weekend, and, as I mentioned, with Eric and Flynn's parents.

#1 decided I needed a good brushing. so she got me from my field and set to work. When she first arrived, it was pretty foggy:


As you can see, I am still the handsomest guy around!

When #1 was brushing me, I met this young woofie called Reggie. He has floppy ears, just like my Tommy back home.


By the time #1 was done, there was Vidock hair everywhere!






I looked nice and clean:


Of course, I went back into my field and rolled in the dirt, and the next day, it rained!

Here I am with Eric and Flynn's parents, and one of my little friends! They brought me some yummy treats!


The little guys all think I am awesome!


And look who else I am sharing my field with:


I have to tell you... it makes quite a change after my solitary life when I was a stallion! 

And the best news is that #1 is coming to see me again in 3 weeks!


14 comments:

  1. Vidock, you are even more handsome in the flesh! We loved meeting you and all of your friends.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You clean up very well Vidock!! So handsome ;)
    Nice to see you with all those friends especially Eric and Flynn's folks.
    Purrs Georgia,Julie and JJ

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Vidock, you are the handsomest horse I have ever seen! You should go into modelling.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You've got quite the fan club Vidock, but we can sure understand why!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Vidock, you are looking mighty good and we are glad you get to share your field with other animals, even the cows. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gosh Vidock! You look spiffy (at least for the day) and I must say...You have a herd of furrends!
    Purrs
    Marv

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Vidock. I love those photos of you with your friends! They are all adorable, but of course, you are the handsomest guy :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Vidock, you sure do look like a very BIG guy next to those smaller horses!!! Timber is still producing massive amounts of fur for Mom - and she is so surprised that he actually likes to be brushed!!!

    Woos - Lightning, Misty, and Timber

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yes, Vidock...we missed seeing your handsome self! Having friends is a good thing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are a handsome boy Vidock!
    We are happy to see you are surrounded by friends :)
    Your grooming results sound a bit like Wilhelmina's . .. she gets groomed, it rains, she rolls in the mud ;p

    the critters in the cottage xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. It's so great to hear that you are doing so well and have made some new friends.

    ReplyDelete
  12. We see you're pretty busy Vidock! Its also great to see all of your friends as well. Everyone seems to have a good time.

    ReplyDelete
  13. You are a big guy compared to all your friends, Vidock!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Well, I guess having your boy bits removed means you get to hang out with friends, I think it would be worth it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting our blog! We love getting comments.