Tuesday 13 September 2016

Tama-Chan Tuesday


Tama-Chan: I believe that #1 mentioned before she left that Mr. G takes good photos? Well, he does, and he knows a Queen when he sees one. I am delighted to share a few early ones with you today.

Everyone knows how difficult it is to catch that licky moment at exactly the right second:


And then catch the tongue again on the body wash!


How about this for a queen at leisure?


Talk about catching my eyes in all their stunning beauty! 


He even managed to catch my literary side!


I think I have finally found a photographer worthy of me.

9 comments:

  1. Those are fabulous photos, Tama! You do have the most gorgeous eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful photos ! Paws up for Mr G ! Purrs

    ReplyDelete
  3. She better watch out he doesn't take over her position
    Lily & Edward

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are really, really lovely photos, Tama! Mr. G did good!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You aren't kidding Mr.G takes good pictures! What a great photographer... right Tama-Chan? You must be really happy. I heard that cats who bathe themselves often are in a good mood. Anypaw, I'm sure all the clan misses #1. Don't worry guys. She'll be back before you know it. In the mean time, have a terrific Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my, those really are darn good photos!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That Mr. C does get some amazing shots. Especially that one that features your eyes. But he does have an excellent subject to work with!!!

    Woos - Ciara and Lightning

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mr C does capture your beauty Tama :)
    Purrs Georgia and Julie,
    Treasure and JJ

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting our blog! We love getting comments.