Thursday 5 May 2016

Tommy and Wowie's Thankful Thursday


Tommy: Woofs Everyone! It's been a quiet time for me lately as I have been a little lame. #1 always tells me that it's because I just don't know when to stop and I forget I am no longer a young pup. Anywoof, I haven't seen my ball for several days and yesterday, when The Big V went to the osteopath, I got taken along as well! Dr. F knows me and has a huge soft spot for me. He looked me over and over:



At one point, he grabbed me and twisted me completely so I felt like I was inside out and upside down. It happened so quickly that #1 didn't get a picture, but boy did I feel good afterwards. I haven't limped since! He also listened to my heart and palpated me all over and told #1 that I was in amazing health, nobody would ever guess my age, and that I was in incredibly good shape physically, just like a top athlete!

Still no ball this morning, but we went for a lovey walk in the sunshine:



I am thankful that I am loved and cared for.


Wowie: MOOOOOOOoooooo, Everyone! Well, you know this #1 lady has been bringing me apples for several months now. I was pretty scared of her at first. You see, no human had ever tried to make friends with me before. So, she would throw down the apple slices and I would pick them up.

And then, a few days ago, I decided to throw all caution to the wind. I went up and nudged her! And I survived! And she held out an apple slice and I took it straight from her hand! Moo Hoo! That was awesome!



I am thankful for my daily visitors and my delicious apples! Oh, and I apparently need to have a word with someone called Trav. Anyone know where I can find him?

But that is not all! Yesterday evening, when #1 and Floppy Ears came by the field, guess what they saw?



That's Doucette and Hotesse, Violette's sister and Mama! I am no longer alone in my field!!! I am thankful for friends!

10 comments:

  1. Wow, Tommy, that Dr. F is a miracle worker!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY for Dr F for making you feel good Tommy, and saying you were a healthy boy!
    Nice to see you trusting #1 Wowie and getting company!
    Maybe you can tell Trav that he can trust #1 too.
    If you see him that is ;)

    Purrs Georgia and Julie,
    Treasure and JJ

    ReplyDelete
  3. A day full of wonderful happenings!
    How fortunate #1 took you along on the V's visit. That Dr F is really someone special. Hearing all of those lovely comments about your health must make you feel very proud.
    We're thrilled for you Wowie! No more days and nights all alone. Taking the apple from #1's hand was your way of thanking her for her love and company, wasn't it. You know she will always visit you because you are her friend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic News Tommy !
    Wowie, Are you sure you eat da apple, not her hand... MOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your very own chiropractor!
    wooof,
    Lily & Edward

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ca c'est une super nouvelle que la pauvre petite vache ne soit plus seule. C'était vraiment triste pour elle.
    Les vaches sont très sociables, curieuses. Quand j'étais gamine j'habitais un coin perdu de Seine et Marne. En bas de la propriété il y avait un champ avec des vaches. On allait souvent les voir avec mes 2 soeurs.
    L'osteopathie c'est important pour les animaux, même si dans le cas de Tommy ça risque fort d'être temporaire.
    Bonne soirée
    Nat à Chat

    ReplyDelete
  7. sometimes you just have to learn to take it easy Tommy. we sure are glad Wowie is learning to trust #1

    ReplyDelete
  8. Take it easy, Tommy and just enjoy some nice walks. We had a great one day on an absolutely perfect day!!! And Wowie, you will learn very quickly that #1 is a great one to have for your friend.

    Happy Cinco de Mayo!!!

    Woos - Ciara and Lightning

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is wonderful Tommy! Hey Wowie, you are such a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Tommy darling, please...be careful. Well, have a care at any rate. Thank goodness for your wonderful doctor. Wow, I am so proud of you for trusting #1! She is good to everyone. You may rest assured.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting our blog! We love getting comments.