Friday 18 March 2016

Vidock and Violette Vendredi


Vidock: Studly Neighs, EveryFriend! Yep, my teacher is back and I am back at my lessons. when I saw him coming, I cantered up to him!


At the moment, Mr. JP is working me a lot on the lunging rein. The reason he is doing this is to make me supple on both sides. You see, horses, just like humans have a favoured side. Mine is my left side. So I will trot and turn much more easily to the left than the right. Mr. JP wants to give me greater flexibility. Needless to say, I am not always very cooperative. Neeeeeighhhhhhh!






Violette: Pretty Neighs, Everyone! As usual "he" was quite a spectacle and I spent some time watching when Mr. JP was actually riding him:


But you know what? The weather has been glorious and there is nothing better, as say the little Chans, than napping in a sunpuddle!


That is, until you hear the sound of the Treatmobile coming your way!


 What did you bring me today, #1?


I have to go now. We're both getting our hooves done this morning.

14 comments:

  1. Vidock, you are a handful! Or more like a bunch of handfuls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vidock, all boys are a little difficult, and strong willed. But you still are oh so handsome. And Violette you looked like you were enjoying the sunpuddle.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vidock we hope you aren't too naughty with Mr. JP. We hope you will get some delicious treats Violette.
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look like you are enjoying that sun, Violette.
    Vidock, you have a stallion reputation to keep up and have to show your mettle.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You guys are beautiful
    Snorts,
    Lily & Edward

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are both looking so very gorgeous in all your shots . Vidock, we hope you will be a good boy for Mr. JP, and Violette, enjoy that beautiful sunouddle.

    Woos - Ciara and Lightning

    ReplyDelete
  7. Vidock, I think you may have a teensy naughty streak. Violette...no WAY!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are ready to romp n' roll Vidock! Violette, you're as pretty as ever!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yeah!! I always love to see the 2 V's! Keep working with Mr.JP Vidock. We want you to be supple on both sides. You look pretty good training . Violette is just kicking back enjoying the sunpuddles. That is until #1 comes with treats! I'm glad you are having good weather. Everybody have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Vidock, our mom knows all about using the lunge rein. She used to ride a lot, but has had too many concussions now, so can no longer do so. She misses riding very much. You like you want to be in charge! Violette, we are glad you found a nice sun spot!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You are both looking very good. You be good for your teacher Vidock. He is just doing what is best for you.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Vidock, we're very impressed with you! And Violette, you're just like us cats laying in that sunbeam. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. You're gorgeous, Vidock, good job ! We're glad you're showing your feline side and enjoying your sunpuddle, Violette ! Purrs

    ReplyDelete
  14. You are a handsome devil Vidock! ;) But Violette, you are the fairest of them all . . . especially in that second photo surrounded by soft sunlight.

    the critters in the cottage xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting our blog! We love getting comments.