Friday 27 July 2018

VIDOCK Vendredi!


Vidock: Handsome Neighs, EveryFriend. I AM BACK!!! #1 says she felt all tingly when she saw the big horse lorry coming down the narrow road to Ms. C's yard:


Just let me smell the wonderful air of home!


Getting off the rig (there were 9 other horses in there - all mod cons, including A/C):


Ms. C setting me free in my "Meet Ya" paddock:
 

Meeting the girls!


I have to tell you... Violette (far left) blew me a raspberry!


It was hot and I was grubby, so #1 gave me a cooling shower:


And then I got a treat bucket!!!


And then, I was put in another field, this time with  a donkey, a mule and two geldings. They are all fun!



I am so glad to be back. I learned a lot when I was at school in England, but there is no place like home!

14 comments:

  1. That is a mighty fine transport you had Vidock.
    We bet you are happy to be home though and we are happy you arrived safely :)
    Now #1 can see you more often :)
    Purrs Georgia,Julie and JJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad you have nice field companions. You all look very quiet together. That was rather rude of Violette to blow you a raspberry.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad you are back home, Vidock!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow that is a very comfortable way to travel big V... how great that you are back! have a super weekend with da whole furmily!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We are absolutely thrilled to see your homecoming Vidock, welcome home big guy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like a pretty fancy way to travel. 😊 Enjoy settling back in to home.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! What a trip! I bet it was fun to go away, but even funner to get home,
    Glad to see you home Big V!
    Purrs
    Marv

    ReplyDelete
  8. We're glad to see that you made it back safely. It looks like you will have fun with your new friends too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Welcome home, Vidock! I love your photo where you are smelling the air - you look so happy :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a trip ! We're so happy you traveled safe ! Welcome home, Vidock ! Purrs

    ReplyDelete
  11. So glad you are home. Now you have to show #1 and all of the other locals everything you learned.

    Is it strange being in a pasture with others, since you had your boy bits removed?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Welcome home, Vidock!!! That is one BIG and fancy vehicle that brought you home. No place like home for sure.

    Woos - Lightning, Misty, and Timber

    ReplyDelete
  13. Tu es un grand voyageur Vidock.
    Ca fait du bien de revenir chez soi.
    Tu vas pouvoir profiter d'un peu de vacances.
    Ronrons
    Hisia

    ReplyDelete
  14. Belated welcome home! We are SO happy to have you back.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting our blog! We love getting comments.