Saturday, 3 September 2016

SEIturday


Sei-Chan: Greetings Everyone! It has continued to be quite warm here but it does cool off at night, which is nice. #1 has been around and so all has been well with our world.

I would like to start with this photo which #1 says shows me as both regal and thoughtful:


#1 says she is pleased with me because I have been a lot less scaredy-cattish than usual of late. I even regularly sit on her office chair when she is not there and don't run off when she returns!


I am quite pleased with this shot she took of me the other day as I lay in the sun in the window hammock:


She says she simply adores that "scrunched-up" expression on my face!


I hope you all have a great weekend!
 

12 comments:

Summer said...

Lovely photos of you this week, Sei!

Mr Puddy said...

Glowing Sei !!!
Look wonderful. Happy Weekend
=^x^=

Mickey's Musings said...

Sei, this is a wonderful series of pictures!
We like all your poses and facial expressions.
The sign of a happy kitty!
Purrs Georgia and Julie,
Treasure and JJ

Brian said...

You really do look terrific and yes, quite regal too!!!

Mariodacat said...

You are a very charming kitty, and that photo is an excellent one.

Millie and Walter said...

You look great in all those photos Sei-Chan but that first one is especially beautiful.

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

You are looking lovely in all your photos, Sei-Chan! We send wishes to you for a nice weekend too.

Woos - Ciara and Lightning

Dragonheart, Merlin, and Devi said...

Those are all gorgeous photos, Sei!

Thank you all so much for coming to my birthday celebration! - Merlin

The Swiss Cats said...

Those are all great photos of you ! Have a wonderful weekend ! Purrs

Kimberly said...

I agree. You look regal in that first picture, Sei-Chan. I really love the photo where you are sitting in the sun! I'm also very fond of your scrunched up face! You sure are a "looker". I'm glad you get to bask in the sun puddles. Remember when the weather was cold, cloudy, and rainy? Soak up all the rays while you can. I hope the whole clan has a super Sei-turday!

Flynn said...

These are lovely photos, Sei, especially the first one. It has been very wet today and the night times have turned quite chilly.

Nellie Kowalik said...

Sei! Yous is a gorgeous cat! Mes lives your colors and highlights when yous sitting in the sun!
Many Kisses
Nellie