Friday 19 February 2016

Violette and Vidock Vendredi


Violette: Pretty Neighs, Everyone! Have you had a good week? I know that many of you love it when Friday comes around, but it doesn't mean much to me. For me, the most important thing is how often #1 comes to visit!

I know I have told you about the lovely carrots and apples she brings me when she comes, but I thought that, for once, I would actually show you how it all happens.

Treats for Violette?


Oh that apple slice looks so yummy!


Thank you, #1!

 
 And she's coming again today!



Vidock: Studly neighs, EveryFriend! Well, it was a gloriously sunny day on Tuesday and so my holiday came to an end. And guess what? I was naughtier than ever! Neither #1 nor Mr. JP were amused... They were mumbling things about a new bit and other drastic measures today. Aaaaak...

Of course, once I settled down to work, I was very good:


And I am still the handsomest stud around!


To be continued...
 

16 comments:

  1. Violette, we are sure you love every time #1 comes.
    Not only for the treats, but the special attention and love she brings :)
    Vidock, you are handsome, but a bit naughty ;)
    Purrs Georgia and Julie,
    Treasure and JJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Violette, we bet #1 loves as much as you do your daily appointments. Vidock, don't let holidays turn you into a naughty boy again ! Purrs

    ReplyDelete
  3. We can see you love your apple treat Violette. Don't be too naughty Vidock or maybe #1 won't have any apples for you.
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you got your apples Violette. Bet they were tasty. And Vidock, you are very handsome for sure. I bet you will get back to being a good boy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty Violette, I'm sure you get most excited when #1 comes to see you :-) Love your photos eating apple slice!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Violette and Vidock! I always love to see you! You're so lucky #1 gives you carrots and apples so often. Yummy! I'm glad Vidock came around and decided to follow directions. That's a good boy! You two tell everyone I said to have a fantastic Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tu est rigolote façon selfie Violette.
    Vidock ... c'est dur la vie de cheval entier en pleine forme...et qui doit travailler.
    Bon week end
    Nat à Chat

    ReplyDelete
  8. We absolutely love seeing you two and the photos are terrific! Have a great weekend everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Vidock, you sound like a bit of a wild child!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Violette, we love a slice of apple too:) And Vidock - are you still a teenager??? BOL

    Woos - Ciara and Lightning

    ReplyDelete
  11. I can see how much you love #1 coming to see you Violette.
    I am glad you settled into your work after a while, Vidock. Mr JP can't and won't let you win so it is in your own interest to behave yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Now Violette you are a dainty good girl and very loving. Vidock, you must behave yourself!!! Don't disappoint #1 and Mr JP. It will make it a bit harder for you. Be a good boy now.

    ReplyDelete
  13. OMC, you certainly are the handsomest around!

    ReplyDelete
  14. For sure you are the most handsome horsie around - anywhere.

    ReplyDelete
  15. We agree, Mr. V! THE HANDSOMEST stud on 4 hooves!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting our blog! We love getting comments.