Thursday 11 February 2016

Throwback Thursday With Da Beebs


Da Beebs: Mee-YOW, Everyone! #1 and were having a think about what to do with today's post as we looked trough some photos albums, in particular MY baby album, and the answer really seemed VERY obvious to me.


That's a picture of me taken exactly six years ago! 

And here are a few of me and my siblings:



I'm the one in the orange collar, in case you're wondering.

Mama Tama really as an amazing Mama!


In this one, I am on the far left, in the red and green collar.

 Here I am with my bro, Fuku-Chan:


I was already a heart-throb back then...


Kitten Pile!


Tommy!


With my much-missed big brother, Yuu-Chan:


My siblings went back to Mama Tama's breeder after they were weaned, and we lost touch with them when we broke off with him after Yuu-Chan died of FeLV. I have no idea where they are but I think of them often. Fuku-Chan, Hime-Chan and GoGo-Chan, we miss you!

I hope you enjoyed this kitten fix. Of course, I am just as cute now!

15 comments:

  1. Bibi, you are still very handsome, but we love those baby pictures!
    That first picture is the best! Soooooooooooooooo cute!
    Purrs Georgia and Julie,
    Treasure and JJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply beautiful pictures Bibi. You were so cute back then and very handsome now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww you made me squee a lot here :-) You are a heart-throb always!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We love seeing your baby album today Bibi - we can't believe 6 years have gone bu already!
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. BABY pictures!!!! so much cute....

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've always had a special soft spot for you, Beebs, and looking at these beautiful pics, I now know why. It's because I have been following you since you were a tiny newborn nugget, basically your whole life. You have grown into a gorgeous man-cat and it's so nice to look back at the sweet little kitten you were. It is a shame that you lost touch with your siblings but these things happen. Tnank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my cuteness, we love those photos!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a treat! Just too cute! Thank you.
    Lily

    ReplyDelete
  9. Da Beebs you were adorable! I love the cat pile up. Of course you stand out. Even then there was Tommy snuggling with you. Everyone's so young and cute. Thank you for sharing, Beebs!

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMC! Those pictures are squee worthy!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beebs you are totally squee worthy!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Tu étais un tout mignon chaton Bibi. Plus qu'une petite bleue de ma connaissance qui avait un air de gremlins avec ses oreilles.
    Caresses
    Nat à Chat

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting our blog! We love getting comments.