Sunday 2 November 2014

Snuggles on Sunday


Tama-Chan: Normally, it is getting cooler this time of year, but we have had lovely warm weather, although we are told that is about to change. So, it is conceivable that we will be snuggling even more next week! But we have done pretty well this past week, I think.

First, here I am with #1. You may remember that I like to share her office chair. Yes, there is plenty of room for both of us!


And here I am with my Tommy.


After a while, we were joined by Sei-Chan, so we had a mega three-way snuggle!


Here are the two boys on #1's bed first thing in the morning:


And here is Da Beebs snuggling with the warm, dry laundry!


But he also continues to snuggle with #1 at every opportunity:



As you know, Fernant was with us part of the week and he is quite a snuggler too:


And how about this selfie of #1 and Tommy?


As for Genji, well…


Vidock is looking SO sweet in this pic, don't you think?


And Violette of course always looks sweet!


Did you note that #1 is wearing a T-shirt in those photos, taken just a couple of days ago!

15 comments:

  1. Yes. We did notice the purple Tshirt as #1 has always worn many layers of clothes when she takes outdoor shots. It must have been warm eventhough it's already November.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent snuggles on Sunday again this week. It's certainly not too hot to snuggle now it's turned colder and wet.
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful bunch of snuggles!
    Everyone is so happy :)
    Enjoy the nice weather while it lasts.
    Purrs Georgia and Julie,
    Treasure and JJ

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! Your snuggles look so darn happy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's still t-shirt weather? Wow! My human is coming home today from the Cat Writers Conference and I am sure she will be expecting some snuggles.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you all have a super snugglie Sunday!
    Marty and Mom

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are so sweet! Snuggles are good. I love it especially at the end of the day, on the sofa with my biped. Purrs!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the picture of you and Sei-Chan with Tommy. Are you making biscuits on him?

    ReplyDelete
  9. I DID see the T shirt and the color made me immediately think of Violette. She is a pretty girl and Vidock so handsome. Fernant! I did not know you were visiting! Did you and Tommy have fin? Do you let the cats snuggle with you as well?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those are some awesome snuggles!

    Monty and Harlow

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am ready for my snuggles too! I love seeing you all that way.

    ReplyDelete
  12. We had nice snuggles today too. Mum just didn't have the flashy box handy.

    Genji, I do the same thing to mum.

    Ducky

    ReplyDelete
  13. Tommy, you are so good with your snuggles, even giving a double duty one this time:)

    Woos - Phantom, Ciara, and Lightning

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh Tommy you are like a big pillow
    Snorts,
    Lily & Edward

    ReplyDelete
  15. The thought of even MORE snuggling at your house...is it POSSIBLE???

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting our blog! We love getting comments.