Saturday 1 September 2012

SEIturday


Sei-Chan: Meee-Ow, everyone! I have been feeling a little pensive, pondering the fact that #1 has been gone for two whole weeks...



But one has to be positive! This means that she will be home in another two weeks! Woo Hoo!


So, I have been hanging out by the window:


As you can see, My sister Tama-Chan is keeping her paws firmly crossed that #1 will be back on schedule:


She and I have also been hanging out on Ms. A and Mr. D's bed:


Do you think this is my better profile?


Or would it be this one?


Wishing you all a wonderful SEIturday and our North American friends a great Labor Day Weekend!

13 comments:

  1. Yikes! Two more weeks? We couldn't handle it!

    Sam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well at least you are half way now and you can start to count down the days to her return.
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sei-Chan, always best to look at the glass as half full. Two more weeks - hope the time flies by. Meanwhile you are looking quite beautiful by the window.

    Woos - Phantom, Thunder, Ciara, and Lightning

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're half way there! Whoo hoo! She'll be back before you know it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your halfway now so hopefully the next two weeks will fly by.. Hugs GJ xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, I think you are halfway there! Woo Hoo!

    ReplyDelete
  7. YAY for being halfway there !
    Keep my paws crossed that #1 will come home on time !

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my dears, I had no idea she would be gone an entore month. You must truly miss her so much. Can your mama call you and talk to whoever of you are near by? My human brothers used to do that for Robin who missed them terribly when they left for school. xox

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's a long time. We thought our mom was traveling a lot

    ReplyDelete
  10. Even though you kitties are getting awesome treatment from your pet sitters, I can tell you can't wait for #1 to get homes.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Isn't that like FURever?

    I mean - I know what eleven hours feels like!

    Hugz&Khysses,
    Khyra

    ReplyDelete
  12. Two more weeks??? Wow, we don't know how you kittehz do it! As for profile pics, we like the second one, but all your pics are senSEItional! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting our blog! We love getting comments.