Thursday 30 August 2012

Thankful Thursday


Genji: You favourite Shining Prince here! How have you all been? I am well and enjoying Ms. A and Mr. D, even though I miss #1! All of us are grateful for the great weather which means we can spend a lot of time at open windows in addition to the run:




We are also grateful for the award we received from our stunning friend Henry over at Need I Say Meow. It is the Beautiful Blogger award and requires us to tell you seven things about ourselves you may not know already. Since there are seven of us, that is one fact each! Here goes:



Genji: I am a champion biscuit-maker. That is how I greeted #1 the first time she met me and I am still at it!

Bibi-Chan: I was the first of my litter to start purring for someone, and it was all for #1!

Tama-Chan: Until I was over a year old and had had kittens, I only ever purred for Tommy

Sei-Chan: They thought I was a little boy when I was a tiny kitten!

Tommy: I am giant-sized in comparison to all my littermates!

Vidock: One day, I will be all white

Violette: I first made friends with #1 when I was just a little, little filly and I was in the field with my Mummy

Thanks, Henry! All awards are meant to be passed on. We think this one has done the rounds a bit but we would like to pass it on to The Amigos over at Cat Tales and to the gang over at Team Tabby.

We also heard from #1 that she is thankful because she had a great lunch this week with the PM from Sumac Stories! It was great to get fresh news of our buddies Goldie, Shade and Banshee.


And there were gifts for us! A great bed for us kitties and some treats for Tommy!




Apparently, they decided that next summer, they would like to organise a lunch in Halifax, Nova Scotia, and invite our friends from Mickey's Musings and Team Tabby to join in. How about it?

13 comments:

  1. How khool #1 got to visit with PM!

    We were wondering if the trip would pawmit that!

    Hugz&Khysses,
    Khyra and The Golden Khousins MERDIE! and Harley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Gen-Chan, silver prince, I'm glad you are having good time with Ms. A and Mr. D. Congratulations on the award! Sounds like you are very good biscuit maker :-) You are so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's always fun to learn new things and meet new people! Congratulations on your award.

    Sam

    ReplyDelete
  4. Concats on your award and we enjoyed all your answers. It looks as though #1 was having a great time with the PM fromSumac Stories too.
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Vidock! All WHITE? Are you just saying that or is it true? Violette, you are a beautiful girl. I love to see you along with Vidock. Genji---I so wish I could meet you and all of your beautiful shining siblings. XXOO WAIT! I can visit in my tunnel! I'll wait till #1 comes back so I can meet her too. Maybe she will help me meet Tommy?

    xox

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on your award. Glad you are having lots of good weather
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on your award. Sei-Chan, we can't believe anyone could ever mistake your loveliness for a boy:)

    We are anxious to have those days where the doors and windows can be open instead of all the a/c running. Phantom especially loves to sit at the front door when it is open.

    Have a great weekend.

    Woos - Phantom, Thunder, Ciara, and Lightning

    ReplyDelete
  8. Concatulations on your award! I had no idea Pecherons changed colors like that - it is sort of like pointed cats, only in reverse! (They get darker as they get older.)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations! Great facts, we love learning more about you!
    Cool gifts for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What beautiful photos of you, sweet boy, Your sitters are really wonderful photographers, arent they.
    Sei-Chan a boy? With that sweet girl face? Never!
    We think we'd purr for Tommy too.
    Love to all.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice pics!! Very infomative on woos there!
    Sorry you're missing No.1 but i'm sure she misses all of woos too! Paws to Tommy!

    Cheers,
    Maxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great post Genji! And me LOVED reading the special things about yous! Me thinks #1 is having a great time here in Canada! Even if she is on the other side of Canada!
    Kisses
    Nellie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting our blog! We love getting comments.