Friday 24 June 2011

Frootbat and Fun Friday


Bibi-Chan:
It's been a while since we posted Frootbat photos, so here are a couple of FrootBeebs shots, taken first thing this morning:



We also have some SeiBats:


And some MamaTamaBats!



Tom: Well, I have no flying ears shots for you today. Believe it or not, I have not had a single Frisbee or tennis ball thrown for me since Monday morning. Isn't that the most cruel thing you have ever heard? I keep hoping and hinting but #1 will not budge. She also gets annoyed with me when I get excited and twirl around or start galloping. Sigh... She tells me it's all for my own good but I feel so very fine. Nothing hurts. I want to play!!!!!!

Anyway, I have been having fun nonetheless. The veterinray osteopath came to see some of the horses over at Vidock's and I was asked to attend so I could supervise.


One of the horses that was being examined was Jessy, Vidock's Mama, so family really...


She has what looks like an eye problem but actually turned out to be a tooth problem. Poor Jessy! She will have to have it seen to at a clinic. She's a very nice lady and I enjoyed hanging out with her!


Anyway, I wanted to let you all know that I am doing just fine, even though I am not getting to play at the moment. Thanks for all the kind words!!!


16 comments:

  1. That's a fine set of fruitbats. I still manage to avoid the camera when my auditory fleshy bits are pricking away, hehehe. And we are impressed you are keeping calm Tommy - you need to be! Naughty kneecaps can be very painful and if #1 will not take you out then there must be a reason.......

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw those ears plotting a Siberian adventure!

    Nice to see your restrikhtions have not impakhted your handsomeness!

    Hugz&Khysses,
    Khyra
    PeeEssWoo: Be ready fur my Saturday KHATurday post ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your flying ear photos are our favorites Tommy but we realize that it is more important for you to rest your leg. At least you are still going on outings and not confined to a crate. The kitty photos look very nice - they all seem to be keeping their ears in good condition!

    Your friends,
    Niamh & Ambrose

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great selection of batty ears today - all of them are expertly done. We love that last picture of you Tom - you look very handsome.
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx
    haha - our word verification is "bleat" but we haven't seen a sheep!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are some beautiful fruitbat ears Bibi and Sei-Chan. We home Tommy continues getting better and gets to play real soon!
    ~Lisa Co9T

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness Tommy, are you being neglected! What cutie patootie puctures
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  7. Poor Tommy! I bet you are chaffing at the bit so to speak!

    Cute froots kitties!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Tommy, I feel your pain. I too had to "rest"...I mean what the heck is that? We're woofies...we need to run, play, squeak squeaky balls...hang in there and heal up quick so those ears can fly once again.

    Woofs and tail wags,

    Grete

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks like someone just got woken up in the first two shots!
    Hi Tommy!
    --JB

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, those are some serious fruit bats!!!

    We hope your knee if getting better Tom. I know how hard it must be for your mum not to let you run and play. Our woofie broke her leg while we were away on holiday and she was boarding at a farm. She had to have surgery to put a plate and pins in her leg and now has to have house rest for 8-10 weeks! She is very sad.

    ReplyDelete
  11. That's what I look like when I get up in the morning too:D Too cute!! Happy Frootbat Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Poor Tom! I am not big on most dogs, as you know - it even takes me a long time to warm up to my online canine pals - but I totally feel your frustration!! I would hate having to rest and not play.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awesome frootbat shots today - very nice from all. Tommy, we are glad to hear you are doing fine, but we know how much you miss that running. Best to let things heal well now than make the injury worse. We know #1 is good at finding great ways to entertain you.

    Have a great weekend.

    Woos ~ Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great frootbats! Tommy, glad to hear you are doing okay. I know you must be frustrated not being allowed to play. Try to remember it is for the best!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Happy Friday. Tommy we hopes your leg gets better soonest so you can go do your flying ears.

    ReplyDelete
  16. You kitties have some excellent battage going on! Bibi, your chestal furs have bed head, hee hee.

    Tommy, at least your visits haven't been curtailed...one more week of rest and you might be good to go, paws crossed!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting our blog! We love getting comments.