Monday 30 June 2008

Too Much Loving?

SEN-CHAN here. Now that I have had three (or was it four?) meals and my morning and noon-time naps, I am ready to blog!

#1 and I have been having a deep philosophical discussion about whether there can be too much loving. You see, I adore her and I adore cuddles. We have lots of cuddles at bedtime and then she falls asleep! And I mean she is OUT. By 6 or 7am , it will have been HOURS since our last shared cuddles and I simply cannot stand it anymore! So, I show her just how much I love her with lots of nose licks and also eyelid licks and I simply do not understand why she is not happier!? Can there really be too much loving? Are humans strange?

The phone often rings early in the morning and then something #1 calls a fax machine starts churning out very chewable items she calls work. I like to supervise this process and, as needed, place my seal of approval on the sheets:



5 comments:

  1. Dear Sen-Chan,
    I really like your idea of Loving. It sounds like an even better excuse to cause the humans to get out of bed than my 4am "crazies." Who can argue with Love, after all?

    Except... except... I am only 6 months old. You are 6 months ahead of me. I just can't help it... must... attack!! *crazies*
    Purrs,
    Abby Normal

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sen-Chan! yes beans are weird about snuggles. when i "make biscuits" on them in the early morning or walk across mommy's bladder at 3AM it is only because i want to show i love her!

    stop by my bloggy sometime. i love making new friends and will add you to my blogrolling.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Abby introduced you so we wanted to stop by and say hi. Welcome to our blogging community.

    Sen-Chan, you sure were a cute kitten!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, thanks for stopping by my blog. Unfortunately, I don't many who keep an active Abyssinian journal. Well... that are still alive. :/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy 5th Blogoversary. We're glad to hear that #1 arrived safely. There were some Abby's in the south of England somewhere who blogged and Mum used to go and look at their blog and heard about Sen-Chan going to the Bridge very young from there. She can't recall the name of the blog she visited. Love the picture of the squirrel eating his seeds.
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting our blog! We love getting comments.