Wednesday 27 June 2018

Wednesday Whinnies With Violette


Violette: Pretty Neighs, Everyone! I have had a fun week. You may have heard that #1 has a visitor this week. It is her sister-in-law, and the two of them came to visit me on Monday. Ms. P had never met a Percheron horse before and she totally fell in love with me as soon as she saw me. Firstly, she wanted to brush me:


After she brushed me I hung out a while with my friend, Noelle:


And then......


Ms. P was so excited to be on my back, way up there! Since she does not know how to ride, Ms. C took me on a lead rope, and we went for a nice ride:





#1 was mostly taking photos, but here she is, holding me:


And when we got back, Ms. P gave me my treat bucket!


I have said it before, I love having visitors, especially those as nice and full of admiration for me as Ms. P!
 

17 comments:

  1. oooh that was a wonderful visitor... I hope she comes back soon :O) ...ther is nothing better than to spend a summer on the back of a horse, right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. We agree!
    It is wonderful to be fussed over :)
    Glad you had a fun time with your visitors.
    Purrs Georgia,Julie and JJ

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks like you have a new fan, Violette!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ms. P. looks very natural on your back, Violette. You must have done everything just right to make her feel so comfortable.

    Enjoy the rest of the visit.

    Woos - Lightning, Misty, and Timber

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're such a sweet host, Violette ! Claire remembers your kindness. What a wonderful visitor, we're glad you, her, and #1 had fun time. Purrs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a fun time and you look most beautiful Violette!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ms.P had a lovely time with you, Violette.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You were so lucky to get to ride Violette. She looks like such a nice horse and she behaved so well. Glad all had a good time.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Our mom is jealous of Ms. P. She would love to come visit you (and everyone at Poupounette Central) and go for a ride too. It looks like you had a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  10. It sounds as if you had a very nice time with Mrs P, our Mom would love to come visit you and go for a ride. Do you like peppermint? Mommy use to give her horses peppermints.

    ReplyDelete
  11. You are such a lovely, sweet girl Violette. Your beauty shines from the inside as well as the out. Who would not be captivated by you!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Who wouldn’t fall in love with you, Violette?

    ReplyDelete
  13. Violette you are so nice to treat your visitor to a ride.

    ReplyDelete
  14. How nice of you to be so kind to Ms P! I too would not hesitate to take visitors for a ride (if I was bigger and less scared!)
    Purrs
    Marv

    ReplyDelete
  15. Tu étais parfaite Violette.
    Calme, accueillante.
    Je suis sure que la belle soeur de ta #1 a du apprécier de faire ta connaissance.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Violette, looks like a good time was had by each of you...and then you got treats!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I am far too small a human to ride a majestic Percheron mare such as you, Violette - but I would love to pet you and brush you and give you all the treats!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting our blog! We love getting comments.