Friday 20 October 2017

Vidock and Violette Vendredi


Vidock: Studly Neighs, Everyfriend! Your favourite stallion here. Well, yesterday was dental day and I was a very good boy. The dentist said I did need some work. We horses have our teeth "floated" which is using a rasp to make them even (we don't get cavities and our teeth continue to grow throughout our lives). Here are some pics for you





Violette: Oh no, no, no.... No dentist for ME! I was NOT having that man do anything to my perfect teeth. Not being a cat, I could not hide UTB, so I took a different approach: I charged at the two people (not #1) who came to get me Believe me, one tonne of angry Violette charging at you is a terrifying sight and they left me alone. #1 did tell me afterwards that if my teeth make it hard for me to eat, she will not be showing me any sympathy. C'est la vie. right?

Don't come anywhere near me, Mr. Dentist!


Violette rules!


# is going away for the weekend. She will be back on Monday. We are hoping to blog as usual.

14 comments:

  1. Violette! I had no idea you were a naughty girl. You've just raised the bar for Binga!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you have a bad dental experience, dear one? Maybe someone who treated you was rough with you or caused you pain. We simply cannot believe you were naughty for no good reason.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nope! She was good as gold for her dental last year. There seems to be something in her current "pack" that is putting her out of sorts. We will try to figure it out.

      Delete
  3. Vidock, you look so handsome in your first picture!
    Good to hear you got your teeth done.
    Violette, you are a bit of a feisty one.
    Purrs Georgia,Julie and JJ

    ReplyDelete
  4. You did very good Vidock. We can't believe Miss Violette was the mischief maker this time. We hope you don't have any trouble with your teeth because you will have to get it done some time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, I cannot blame either Vidock for being gracious or Violette for being unhappy! The dentist causes me to have both emotions too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Violette, you are just like our Mom. She doesn't like going to the dentist either, but she knows it is good for her - so she is good about her annual checks. We hope your teeth will be OK, but we also know that #1 will find a way if it is necessary:)

    Woos - Lightning, Misty, and Timber

    ReplyDelete
  7. Violette, it looks like you switched roles with Vidock : he played the good boy, and you played the naughty girl ! Did you have a bad experience with a dentist previously ? Purrs

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good job Violette avoiding the dentist. The bad news, they will probably get you one way or another. Your teeth really need to be done.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dear Ms Violetter
    Hmmm....has Queen Penelope been visiting you? Purrhaps you are an honorary Cat From Hell! Queen Penelope would NEVER let the vet look at her teeth!
    Purrs
    Marv

    ReplyDelete
  10. MOL Violette, you don't want to see the dentist? Yeah, you charging at someone would be a bit scary.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Et bien alors Violette ? Il y a une rebelle qui sommeille en toi !
    Pourtant le dentiste c'est utile. Au moins Vidock il a compris.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting our blog! We love getting comments.