Monday 30 October 2017

Manly Monday


Genji: Mee-Yow. It's me, Da Genj! #1 has been worried about me this past week because I wasn't eating that well for a few days. I tried to explain to her that when she is feeling out of sorts, I feel the same way. She had a horrible experience with a (now ex) client early last week and, well, we all felt the vibes...

I found this fun crate in the kitchen and spent some time exploring it:




Da Beebs: I have been helping #1 with the laundry. The dryer is a pretty good place for a bath!


And I do have a rather fine portrait of moi to share with you! 


Handsome, right?

 

Tommy: Our clocks went back this weekend. It is now dark at 5:30pm! #1 says we will have to be well organised to get in our walks! It's been quite wet lately, so there has been a lot of this:


And the wet-eared look...


Followed by evenings of Springer sprawl!


Vidock: Keep those treats coming!




Fernant: Woofs everyone! Tommy forgot to tell that we got to play! 


I had so much fun!

 
Have a good week, everyone. We are keeping our sweet friend, Loustiquette, in our hearts as she makes her journey across the Bridge today.

12 comments:

  1. I hope you are feeling better soon, Genji! I know how most kitties are sensitive to how their humans feel, and often react in kind. I try to be above that, since I am a healing cat, but it is difficult.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you feel like eating Genji.
    It really is important.
    We really like the manly pictures guys :)
    Purrs Georgia,Julie and JJ

    ReplyDelete
  3. Contente de savoir que Genji va mieux ! Ce sont de véritables éponges...
    Vidock profite des douceurs de l'automne ! C'est une bonne saison pour lui : pommes pommes pommes !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kitties instinctively know when their human is upset, but that's no reason to avoid groceries!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We hope you are feeling better Genji and purrs for a smooth journey to the Bridge for dear Loustiquette

    ReplyDelete
  6. Genji, we hope you AND #1 have a much better week all around. And Tommy, even with that wet-eared look, you are so handsome.

    Woos - Lightning, Misty, and Timber

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope you are feeling better now, Genji. I know how sensitive our pets are to our feelings and how it affects you. Flynn always knew when I was going to have a bad day before I did.

    ReplyDelete
  8. We love Fernant's smile ! We hope you're feeling better, Genji. Our dear Loustiquette is in our thoughts. Purrs

    ReplyDelete
  9. Genji, you are a sensitive soul. You love your #1 so much that you are a part of her and she is a part of you. Do your best to eat and share some special time together.
    Our mum lit our special candle for Loustiquette. A little flame to shine brightly in her memory and to guide her crossing. Our sincere condolences to those she leaves behind.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Genji, I think we all pick up on our human vibes. Hope that #1 is happy now and that you are better too.

    ReplyDelete
  11. You boys are all looking great. Make sure you eat little Genji.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm so sorry for your friend... hugs to the furmily and potp....
    I'm confused with that time change and that is a hard time for my staff to keep me calm while waiting one hour more for my food...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting our blog! We love getting comments.