Friday 21 April 2017

Violette and Vidock Vendredi


Violette: So, #1 left early this morning to go and see lots of horses over in England. She came to see us a lot before she left and she says she won't be gone long.

She got some fun photos of me a couple of days ago. It's me and my (very beautiful) shadow!

Hello, Beautiful!


We make a lovely pair!


Kiss, kiss...


Vidock: At my end, I was fully in spring mode and managed to run away when Mr. P, the farrier, was taking me back to my field after shoeing me. Sadly, he caught me.


But I did play up some more on the way to my field...



The naughty stallion over and out!

10 comments:

  1. Vidock, I can't blame you for feeling frisky with the spring weather... but I bet you were a BIG handful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha vidock, we are twins... I often kiss that beautiful stranger I see in mirrors and when the sun is out... I hope it's a girl...LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Violette, are you singing "Me and my shadow" ?
    You do look quite lovely.
    Vidock are you incorrigible? MOL!!
    You do know how to have fun ;)
    Purrs Georgia,Julie and JJ

    ReplyDelete
  4. You two sure gave us some Friday fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We were also going to say something about Me and My Shadow. That is a beautiful shadow pal you have, Violette. And Vidock, you are having a mischievous day, aren't you?

    Woos - Lightning and Misty

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your shadow has 'bats, sweet Violette!!!! Would be perfect for Frootbat Friday.
    A little spring fever is in the air, Vidock?

    ReplyDelete
  7. We love the khyssing shot!

    How funny!

    We hope #1 will have a hoofsome time with the horsies!

    Hugz&Khysses,
    Khyra&Hollyn

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those are lovely pictures of you and your shadow, Violette. It's okay Vidock, a bit of Spring friskiness is to be expected.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a lovely kiss picture ! We understand, Vidock, we can expect some crazy days with you during Spring, but don't be too naughty ! Purrs

    ReplyDelete
  10. C'est joli les jeux d'ombres Violette. Tu as raison d'admirer la tienne.
    Vidock tout le monde comprends que le printemps t'inspire, mais n'exagère quand même pas. Il faut rester dans les limites de sécurité pour toi et les pauvres humains à côté !
    Défoules toi plutôt dans ton pré.
    Bon week end
    Nat Ă  Chat

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting our blog! We love getting comments.