Sunday 23 April 2017

Snuggles on Sunday?


Tama-Chan: I would suggest it is a little beside the point to have an SoS post when #1 is away (an SOS post would be appropriate, right?) but she said that we must do our best and show our friends that, in fact, every day is snuggle day! Still, the offerings are few compared to a regular Sunday.

I have of course been snuggling with Tommy a lot:


As has Da Genj!


Da Beebs has been snuggling with #1:


And Sei-Chan, well, Sei-Chan...


And we have snuggle pics with the Vs! First, here is #1 with Violette:


And with The Big V:


 Last but not least, here is a Snuggle Selfie that #1 and Tommy took out in the field the day before she left:



Snuggles are super important, so don't forget to snuggle with all those you love!

10 comments:

  1. I'm a little mad at my human because she was gone for most of yesterday at the L.A. Times Festival of Books - and she did not bring me along! I bet LOTS of people would have wanted to snuggle with me there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We agree that snuggles are important.
    We love snuggling,mostly with mum.
    WE will snuggle together on the bed at bedtime though.
    Purrs Georgia,Julie and JJ

    ReplyDelete
  3. Y'all look terrific! I just took a break from snuggles but I'll return to it shortly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You all got some good snuggles in before #1 left on her trip.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am glad that every day is a snuggle day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are the champions of snuggling, and it's wonderful that everyday is snuggle day ! We agree with you, it's very important ! Purrs

    ReplyDelete
  7. OH...I insist on good long snuggles. And you all do too I can see that. V's...what wonderful snuggles you are going #1.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Every day is a good day for a good snuggle - we think you all did very well!!!

    Woos - Lightning and Misty

    ReplyDelete
  9. Haha, SOS post does sound appropriate during #1's absence :-) But I sure enjoyed your SoS pictures! Love the selfie with her and Tomy!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Coucou Sei,
    Tommy c'est comme une grosse peluche vivante pour toi. C'est pas mal ça. Peut être qu'il m'en faudrait une.
    Ronrons
    Loustiquette

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting our blog! We love getting comments.