Friday 21 October 2016

Violette & Vidock Vendredi


Violette: Pretty Neighs, Everyone! It seems like it's been such a long time. I guess with all the goings-on with the big boy, I haven't been getting much air time. But that doesn't mean that #1 has forgotten me! In fact, she has been coming to visit even more often than usual, and she never forgets my apples and carrots,

We have a big hay dispenser in our field:


But if I stand here, by the fence, I know she'll come!


You see! I told you she would come!


You did bring me my carrots and apples, right, #1?

 
And here is my Mama, Hôtesse, also waiting for #1 to bring her her apples each day:


She has the loveliest eyelashes! 


Vidock: Studly Neighs, EveryFriend! I am doing well and am now back to being out in my field 24/7. I have to tell you I love the great outdoors, so that works for me!

#1 says it's because I like to stand there and look romantic...


I can also exercise when I feel like it!


Of course, I come right over when I see that #1 has arrived:


You're going to make it worth my while, right, #1?

 
We're expecting a visitor this weekend! He's arriving at Poupounette Central this evening and will come and visit us tomorrow. He is #1's nephew, visiting all the way from Chile!
 

12 comments:

  1. Violette, you are as lovely as ever!
    WE like that hay dispenser.
    Vidock, you are looking good and romantic too ;)
    Purrs Georgia and Julie,
    Treasure and JJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. How nice to see you, Violette! I've missed seeing you on the blog! I'm glad that Vidock is better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's turned very cold here today Violette and hope you and Vidock get extra carrots if it's helps to keep you warm.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful nose! To answer your question it was just a throwback Thursday;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. you all look great and we are glad to hear Vidock is doing so much better

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice to see you again, pretty Violette ! We're glad to hear you feel better, Vidock. Claire says you both have "smoochable" noses (no biting, Vidock !). We're always amazed to see that #1 has family everywhere in the world. Purrs

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are looking lovely, Violette. Your mama is beautiful too.
    I am glad you are doing well,Vidock and able to be outdoors again.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You two are so very special and #1 always brings goodies for you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Violette, you are looking as lovely as ever and your Mama sure does have gorgeous eyelashes.

    Vidock, so wonderful to see you out enjoying the great outdoors. We think #1 is crazy about your snooter:)

    Woos - Lightning and Misty

    ReplyDelete
  10. Everything looks good with both of you. Happy weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful mum, beautiful daughter! Hope your feeling well, dear Vidock. Enjoy your visitor.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Vidock! Darling, yous is totally romantically handsome.
    Violette mes thinks yous is as beautiful as your Mom. Mes can see where yous gets your good looks from.
    Kisses
    Nellie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting our blog! We love getting comments.