Wednesday 31 August 2016

Wednesday Whinnies


Violette: Pretty Neighs, Everyone! Did you miss me? It seems like absolute ages since I posted anything much about myself. Let me start with this nice close-up:


I had a hooficure a few days ago. I really needed it because I had lost both my shoes (I only wear them on my front hooves) in the field. 


Afterwards, #1 hung out with me and let me have some nice green grass along the verges. You know what they always say about it being greener...


And then, she took this really awesome picture of me. Someone who saw it called me "the velvet horse"! 



Vidock: Studly Neighs, EveryFriend! Because I was such a good boy at my big event, Mr. JP is taking me to do all kinds of fun stuff at the moment. Yesterday, we went to the river!


#1 took that from a bridge that spans the river.

I had a great time splish splashing!


And #1 took some artistic photos:



We're going again on Friday, and this time, Mr. O, the documentary film-maker is coming to film some footage!

14 comments:

  1. Violette, I've missed you! Vidock, you are a star!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to see you again Violette.
    You are indeed a velvet horse.
    Bet that grass was nice and sweet :)
    Vidock, you look so happy playing in the river.
    In that water :o Yikes! heehee
    Purrs Georgia and Julie,
    Treasure and JJ

    ReplyDelete
  3. We missed you Violette and wonder how you lost your shoes in a field! Vidock how lovely to be able to go paddling in the river.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are beautiful as ever Miss Violette. We can tell that the Big V is having fun splashing around the river.

    ReplyDelete
  5. qIt is always such a joy to see you two!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Velvet is right! You're so beautiful you look like velvet. I just love you Violette! You have so much personality and you're so sweet. Thank you for sharing your pictures Violette! I also enjoyed seeing Vidock play in the water. It seems he loves it. It's a great, horse crazy day! My kind of day!

    ReplyDelete

  7. Violette, so lovely to see you. Such a pretty girl. We've missed your sweetness and gentleness.
    When Mr. JP and Vidock go out for relaxing rides, could #1 ride you and go along with them? What fun that would be!

    ReplyDelete
  8. How are your beautiful shoes!!
    Lily & Edward

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look beautiful, Violette.
    Vidock, the horses here tell me how much fun it is to go in the river and have a good splash and cool down.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Violette, you have a cute tush! ;). Vidock, what fun you had splashing in the water.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Splish, splash Vidock. Do you want to lay down and get all wet with your rider?

    Sweet Violette, pretty as always.

    ReplyDelete
  12. So nice to see you both again. Now you look like you are having a blast walking or trotting thru that water. You both are so very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Rien de mieux qu'un bon petit bain Vidock.
    Ma jument appréciait beaucoup.
    Il faut juste refréner ses envies ...de se rouler. C'est tellement tentant !

    ReplyDelete
  14. Mes just watched the video clip of yous in the stream online! Kudos!!!
    Kisses
    Nellie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting our blog! We love getting comments.