Wednesday 8 April 2015

Wordy Wednesday


Violette: Pretty Neighs, Everyone! I thought you would like an update on me, as the vet came to see me again yesterday, after six days of anti-inflammatories. I am not limping anmyore when I trot! He said I look really good, but that it would be a good idea to continue to rest whilst #1 is away. I'll get back to work when she returns as she and I are appearing in our town's medieval parade on May 16th.

In the interim, here is a pic of #1 giving me my meds, along with a kiss, in the field:


And here is #1 giving me brushies:


#1 says she absolutely adores this photo of the two of us:

 
And isn't this a fun photo of my Mama and bro waiting for #1 to cut their apple for them?


In other news, here are my two littlest brothers sharing a bowl of cat milk:


Da Beebs enjoying window whiffies with his Mama Tama:


Sei-Chan enjoying the sun in the run:


And Tommy showing off his best smile:

 
 #1 is going to be seeing the Big V today and plans to take some photos of him then.

14 comments:

  1. Violette, we are very happy that your legis better. What a relief!
    All you kitties ...enjoy that sun :)
    Thanks for the smile Tommy.
    Purrs Georgia and Julie,
    Treasure and JJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a happy post, Violette! I'm so glad you are doing better, and that the timing of #1's trip works out so well for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's really nice to read such happy news and know that everyone is having a joyous time. We're glad you are much better Violette

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that photo of you and #1. You are all so adorable! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Excellent pics! Violette, we love that pic of you and #1 , too. Glad to hear you're doing better.
    We are going to want lots of pics from the medieval parade, please!

    ReplyDelete
  6. We hope Violette continues to improve

    ReplyDelete
  7. We are so glad to hear that you are doing much better beautiful Violette!

    ReplyDelete
  8. We're very happy to hear that your leg is going better, Violette ; we love the picture of your little brothers sharing their milk. And what a big smile, Tommy ! Joy is in the air ! Purrs

    ReplyDelete
  9. Violette, good to hear that you are doing better - nothing but the best of care when you are in #1's hands:)

    Woos - Ciara and Lightning

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am glad you are not limping any more Violette. Those photos of you with #1 are sweet. You are a big snuggler.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Violette! Yous lovely and mes so furry happy that your foot is doing much better!
    Kisses
    Nellie

    ReplyDelete
  12. Violette, we're so glad to hear you're doing better.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Violette we are so happy to hear you are feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Violette, I am SO happy that you are no longer limping. And that is our favorite picture too. The love you both have toward one another is visible!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting our blog! We love getting comments.