Thursday 30 April 2015

Tokyo Thursday


#1 here. I am down to my last few days in Tokyo and making the best of this amazing city. I thought that, today, I would share with you some of the cat imagery I came across on my wanderings yesterday:

Kitty Kite!

Tenugui decorative hand towel:


 Perhaps my favoutite: The Riding Kitty!


Little kitty bells!


Oh, and I couldn't resist picking up a few more items for Tommy and The Chans:


Given that I have to go away again next Friday , through the weekend, and then almost all of June, I have few illusions about being truly forgiven for a while, but I am trying...

Oh, one more thing: do you remember the little Japanese Kiso-Uma mare I took for a walk when I was in the north of Japan? She was expecting and I just heard this morning that se had a little girl!



Isn't she cute?

13 comments:

  1. I love the riding kitty! AND the new baby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The riding kitty looked so dismayed on the horse but we loved that one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The baby horse is a cutie!
    We love the kitty art too :)
    Purrs Georgia and Julie,
    Treasure and JJ

    ReplyDelete
  4. You sure captured lots of great kitty things! Be safe!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh boy you guys are going to get lots of goodies
    Lily & Edward

    ReplyDelete
  6. The baby is beautiful! Too bad #1 can't get back to see her. God bless mother and daughter.
    We love all the kitty things! The kitty kite would make a delightful decoration hanging on the side of our house by the patio. And the kitty bells would make us both happy and relaxed.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful baby horse ! The cat art is great ! It's too bad that you can come back to leave again a few days later, we hope the gang will understand (with the help of tons of yummy treats..) Purrs

    ReplyDelete
  8. The little one is just adorable.

    Safe travels home, and they may be disappointed you are leaving them again soon, but they will be thrilled to see you home even for a short time.

    Woos - Ciara and Lightning

    ReplyDelete
  9. The riding kitty is my favourite too. The little foal is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  10. OH! Yes she is cute and momma is a lovely mare.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Mom is beside herself with jealousy that you are in Tokyo!! That is a dream of hers!
    Thanks for visiting my blog today, Mom's sister-in-law has two PUREBRED English Springer Spaniels and they are FABULOUS dogs (as you well know!) Barks and licks and love, Dakota

    ReplyDelete
  12. tooo adorable! And look at all the kitty love Japan has!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. The riding kitty is definitely most excellent! And the foal is adorable! You are having a wonderful adventure and our Mama needs to get us all caught up! :) Tell #1 to have a safe journey home!

    the critters in the cottage xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting our blog! We love getting comments.