Thursday 2 April 2015

Tama-Chan Thursday


Tama-Chan: Well, you didn't think I was going to let the week go by without a post did you? I know how important my news and photos are to each and every one of you, and so I insisted that Thursday be mine.

Things are a bit crazy around here... and we have been hearing some very nasty rumours about abandonment on a scale never heretofore seen. We all thought it was suspicious when #1 actually stuck around for a couple of months, but she was clearly plotting. Sei-Chan will tell you more about what we have learned at the weekend.

The weather has been fairly mixed but I have managed to spend some time out in the run. Here I am atop one of the platforms:


The sky hammock in the study is good for sultry looks:


Remember Sei-Chan telling you how comfy it was to nap on #1's fleece pants? well, I tried it out too, and I agree!


I also like to help #1 to get dressed in the morning. I have no idea why she sometimes decided to wear something different at the last minute...


And here I am in my supervisory position on the cat tree in the kitchen:


Nothing gets by me, you know!

I do hope you enjoyed this Tama-Chan Thursday post!

12 comments:

  1. Yes we did. It was very infurmative. We hope even if #1 travels, it will not be too long before she comes back home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wonder what #1 is up to!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We bet #1 is happy to have you around to keep an eye on things and to keep her on track :)
    We are curious about this possible abandonment :/
    Purrs Georgia and Julie,
    Treasure and JJ

    ReplyDelete
  4. We bet it must be a lot of fun up in that sky hammock - so much to see. and that last shot of you is so pretty - definitely frame-worthy!!!

    Woos - Phantom, Ciara, and Lightning

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great snoopervision spot ! Purrs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fleece is one of our favorites
    Lily & Edward

    ReplyDelete
  7. You do sultry very well! This coming abandonment sounds ominous.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh no, not that leaving home thing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh dear! We hope #1 doesn't abandon you for too long.

    ReplyDelete
  10. We always enjoy seeing you, Tama-Chan!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Is she taking off for Easter?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Tu as un air romantique et un peu préoccupée dans ton hamac Tama.
    J'espère que ce que Sei et toi avaient découvert n'est pas trop grave ! Une longue disparition ça c'est pas possible quand même !
    Ronrons de soutien
    Loustiquette

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting our blog! We love getting comments.