Sunday 12 April 2015

Surprise Snuggles on Sunday


Tama-Chan: Yes, I know, I know. There was that big drama last Sunday about how it would he last SoS post until some time in May... But we did do a lot of snuggling before #1 left so we wanted to share those pics today as we know how much it will make #1 miss us.

Let me begin with myself this time. Firstly, here I am having a farewell snuggle with #1:


And here I am having a snuggle with our sitter, Ms. M!


Sei-Chan was of course snuggling with Tommy:


And here is Tommy in bed getting a morning snuggle from #1:


Genji of course snuggled with #1 a lot before she left. The first is an unusual folded ear snuggle"



Whilst Da Beebs enjoyed an al fresco snuggle with #1 out in the run:


The Big V and #1 shared a big snuggle:


And there were many, many snuggles with Violette before #1 left:



We are getting news from #1 who is enjoying being in Tokyo.

12 comments:

  1. I am doing LOTS of snuggling this weekend! Not only am I at a cat show, so I have to snuggle with judges, it is at a Pet Expo so there are a lot of public humans who want to snuggle me - and I think that is just fine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely farewell snuggles ! Ms M seems to be a good snuggler too. Purrs

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lot of snuggles you all did. We enjoyed all the pictures, especially genji's folded ear one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those were some mighty fine snuggles!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Boy am I glad I got another a snuggle fix. And those were great snuggles!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just snuggle with each other. Hopefully #1 will be back soon for snuggles with her.

    ReplyDelete
  7. We bet never a day goes by when #1 is there that you all don't get at least one or two snuggles. Glad she was able to get in some extras to tide you over during her absence.. Happy Sunday.

    Woos - Ciara and Lightning

    ReplyDelete
  8. Genji has the right idea - Pip likes to use me as a chair! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. So many good bye snuggles! Mes sure yous will have some great coming home snuggles.
    Kisses
    Nellie

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think you did a good job of getting #1 to miss you!!

    -Ruby

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely farewell snuggles ❤
    I bet that #1 is getting lots of gifts to all of you from Japan !!

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  12. Glad to hear you all got some good snuggles in before #1's trip.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting our blog! We love getting comments.