Monday 27 January 2014

Manly Monday


Tom: Woofs Everyone! We have had the most abominable weather possible for the past week and #1 and I have had to go out between raindrops, and not even succeeded in that most days. Still, here is one relatively dry photo of me and my orange ball:


Over the weekend, #1 was also distracted by watching the world cup dressage qualifier in Amsterdam on TV and I had to make every effort to remind her that she had to take me out to play ball as well:



Da Beebs: As you know, plumbing is a most manly activity, but when #1 started having problems with the flushing mechanism in one of our loos, it was in fact Ms. S who volunteered to come and fix it! So, I decided to lend her a paw:


I am not sure what she would have done without me…


I am happy to report that our efforts were successful! You're a champ, Ms. S!


Vidock: Just to show you that there are no hard feelings between me and my teacher after my little rodeo the other day:


After all, who could resists this smile?



Genji: This one is for the ladies:


And this one is just me having a good time with my Kickaroo!


Wishing everyone a good week!

22 comments:

  1. You guys sure know how to have a good time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tommy, we hope you manage to get out soon with your ball for some sun!
    You all look so Manly and helpful too!!!!!
    Purrs Georgia and Julie,
    Treasure,JJ
    and Angels Tiger and Tillie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Genji! Well... all I can say is it is too bad I am too old for you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. always remember that things could easily be worse! You could be in Michigan lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. We hope this weather will clear up soon too Tommy and give us some sun beams instead. What a cheerful face today Vidock - did you get carrots?
    Great kicking action Genji.
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What would people do if cats and dogs weren't there to snoopervise?

    Monty and Harlow

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope you have a fun, fun week and the weather gets lots better!

    ReplyDelete
  8. All that manliness makes me swoon.

    Millie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great manly photos! We are getting rain as well - for now (Last Wednesday we got a foot of snow).

    Mindy
    Moe
    Cookie
    Mike




    ReplyDelete
  10. What a big smile Big V ! We hope for you and Tommy that the sun will soon be back. Good snoopervizion Da Beebs, and good kicking action Genji ! Purrs

    ReplyDelete
  11. Qu'est ce que tu as beau Genji ....!
    Irrésistible elle dit Nat à Chat.
    Vidock lui c'est pas pareil, il est majestueux et très grand.
    Bibi, moi je fais comme toi. J'observe beaucoup les gens qui bricolent, je voudrais bien les aider, mais à chaque fois on me pousse. Il parait que je gène. Toi au moins tu peux aider.
    Ronrons.
    Hisia

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you for stopping by to see us! I'm so happy to see that you are all well and happy. Just love the picture of Vidock smiling -- hilarious!
    Cheers,
    Your friends at The Rose Jugglers

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am tired of the rain too Tommy. We have had it almost continually for 2 months. I think the mousies will get washed out of their holes.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Mommy thinks Vidock's smile looks a bit...mischievious!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lots of good manilness for the day.

    ReplyDelete
  16. What sweeties you all are! We're having horrid weather too! Its currently -6 C, and today is one of the warmest days we've have for the last week and a half. It will finally get up to above freezing for the weekend. :(

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wowwie!What gorgeous manly men yous guys is!
    Kisses
    Nellie

    ReplyDelete
  18. Our mum is pretty good with repairing the loo, too.
    Genji, you still have your boyish good looks. You'll never grow old!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Pawsum Genji..ya iz so handsum n slender n did me say handsum?? ;)
    Tommy yer seckond piccie iz furabuluss!! Dat poochie face must have got to #1 fer shure!
    Beebz ya n Ms. S. are so clever...Mum can fix tawletz too...she wanted to be a Plummer when she waz a teenager...*shakez me head* Can ya beeleeve dat?? Not da kind of job me wuud see Mum doin...Hu'manz are so sirprizin!
    OH Vidock ya iz Champeeon...n dat sweet smile warmz me heart n Mum'z too.
    Lub Nylablue n Sherriellen Mum xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting our blog! We love getting comments.