Friday 27 April 2012

Violette Vendredi



Violette: Pretty Neighs, Everyone! I am really thrilled at having a big post all to myself, and I have lots to tell you about. Let me start by telling you that I too saw the dentist the other day but it wasn't the end of the world (rolls eyes...). #1 says it's probably because I have had a pretty tough life so far and that the dentist was no big deal compared to being out in the freezing cold in February with no shelter or food until #1 started feeding me.

Anyway, the dentist visit turned out to be the occasion for something FUN! I actually got to meet The Big V at last, in person! Everyone had been going on about Vidock, but he had always been elsewhere, and now, there he was, kitty corner(!) across from me! I was so excited!


I think I agree with #1. He really does have doe eyes. Sigh...


Here I am  watching him as he undergoes his dental ordeal:


And then he was gone. But my fun was only just beginning! #1 decided that it was time to start grooming me so I got my first experience of a full massage! I was a little bit surprised at first, but it didn't take me long to understand how good it felt. And I looked really good after all the remainders of my winter coat had been brushed away!


I also wanted to introduce you to my new friend, Imperiale. Isn't she gorgeous?


She is a more mature lady horse than I am and has already had several foals, so she can teach me many things (although apparently, right now, according to Ms. S,  it is her daughter Toune who is busy teaching me how to be naughty... neeeeeeeigh!).

18 comments:

  1. So glad you're making friends Violette! You look so much happier!

    Bolo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo are one furry lukhky horsedoggy!

    Hugz&Khysses,
    Khyra
    PeeEssWoo: Hi Tommy! The sun is out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Doe eyes... Yes! We've noticed that. Although you are one lovely lady, Violette!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How lovely that you have had a post all of your own Violette - we can see you are looking very smart now you have been groomed - watch out for admirers.
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Violette looks 100% better than she did when you first adopted her!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What great friends you are finding!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Violette, you are GORGEOUS!! We kitties are so glad that #1 rescued you...Mommy too.
    Isn't being naughty FUN?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Violette,

    We are so glad that you got to meet Vidock and now have some horse friends. You had a tough life but now things look like they are going great. Enjoy!

    Your friends,
    Niamh & Ambrose

    ReplyDelete
  9. Violette, you sound like you are such a fun girl!

    ReplyDelete
  10. We are so glad to hear that life is much better for you Violette, thanks to #1. You are a gorgeous girl!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Violette, your neighs are always pretty, beautiful lady horse. And vidock is so handsome. Could there be romance in your future perhaps?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful!! I love how you have a violet bridle, Violette! :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. Violette, we think you're smitten with Vidock!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hmmmm, do we detect a bit of romance in the air there, Violette? You and Vidock sure would make a beautiful. You are really gorgeous, even more so that Imperiale - what a beauty she is!

    Mom wishes we would all love to be brushed too. Only Thunder likes it a lot. Ciara is getting there, but would prefer to run away from Mom when she sees the brush.

    Woos - Phantom, Thunder, Ciara, and Lightning

    ReplyDelete
  15. Me thinks yous all very gorgeous! And me loves your color,just like me! And guys just don't handles pain very well does they.
    Kisses
    Nellie

    ReplyDelete
  16. Violette ~ we can't tell you how happy we are that you now have a loving home. We cried when we read the post about you in the field with no food. xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. It is very nice to meet you. YOu sure are cute! You have a wonderful family and I am sure you will be very happy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Violette! Oh how wonderful it is that you get your very own blog post! We think it's fun that someone is helping you be a bit naughty. Vidock sure is handsome, isn't he...are you in love?

    Purrrr,

    Cory and family

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting our blog! We love getting comments.