Friday 20 April 2012

Vidock & Violette Vendredi!


Vidock
: Neigh Everyone! Your favourite stud here! We have had pretty stinky weather of late but #1 has managed to come and visit most days in between the raindrops! When she arrives, Big Tom and I head over to say hello:


And then we show off our best side!


The other day, #1 told me she needed a really nice shot of me for the historian of the Percheron breed in France. He had sent her a full 5-generation pedigree of me and mentioned he did not have a photo, so I obliged:


And once the business end of things is done, it's back to horse zoomies with Tom and our bro Viking!



Violette: Pretty Neighs, Dear Friends! Violette here! Life is good for me. I like to play hide and seek with #1!


And I love all the yummy food I get!


Since these photos were taken, I have been moved to a much bigger double box and I am learning to play football with a Jolly Ball! It's a lot of fun! Next Tuesday, I get my second round of shots and then I will be able to go outside with the other girls. WooHoo!

15 comments:

  1. You always look so beautiful and regal!!
    Enjoy your day!

    Cheers,
    Maxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!!! You two look marvelous!!! Big Tom and Viking do too ;) Looks like you are all having fun as well,heehee
    Violette, we bet you like your new digs too :) WE purr you all have a fun weekend. Oh, tell Tommy we are glad he is not limping any more!!
    Purrs Tillie and Georgia,
    Tiger,Treasure and JJ

    ReplyDelete
  3. You boys can really run! We look forward to some photos of Violette running through the pasture soon.

    Your friends,
    Niamh & Ambrose

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Looks like everyone is doing fabulously.

    Sending Snuffles!

    Bolo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Horse Zooooomies!!!

    Hugz&Khysses,
    Khyra
    PeeEssWoo: Hi Tommy! I hope your paw is still better like mine is! Mom is SO relieved!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love th zoomie picture and howw wel you look in the one you posed for.. Lovely lookng horses all.. Great pictures... Hugs GJ xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the pictures of the boys! The portraits are outstanding. How do you get the ears forward all the time? I am happy to hear the Violette will get to play with the girls soon.

    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  8. We bet you'll love going out with the girls Violette - we're sure you will have lots of fun.
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. The boys look SO handsome! And just in perfect condition (of course) and Violette..I can't wait for her to be able to go out with the other girls. I know she'll enjoy galloping and playing horsie tag. xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! You guys are big! There are some Belgians up the road that do horse logging and they remind me of you guys, except they are brown. The ground shakes when they run by!
    Queen Penelope is still not 100% so I am visiting today. Thanks for sending purrs (and neighs and Woofs), they really help. She has been using the litter box and even though the lumps are smaller than normal, at least they are lumps.
    Have a great day!
    Kozmo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Look at how gorgeous you both are!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, I bet horse zoomies put kitty zoomies to shame!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Vidock, it sure looks like you boys like to do zoomies too - we love seeing the shots of you galloping through the fields.

    Violette, we think you get more and more beautiful every time we see you. Hope you are enjoying your new and larger quarters.

    Woos - Phantom, Thunder, Ciara, and Lightning

    ReplyDelete
  14. Neighmeow my horsie furriends! Violette, you make us all purr...and the thought of you being able to go out and hang out with all the other girls just makes our hearts so happy we can hardly stand it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting our blog! We love getting comments.