Tama-Chan: We're back to grey skies and cooler weather. The cat run is open but it's not that much fun to be out there at the moment. Bibi-Chan is over-excited and leaping on everything that moves. Even Sei-Chan has been growling at him to back off! Kids!!!
So, the safest place to be at the moment is this:
I do have something else to tell you about. This happened a few days ago and it was when I was in the run with Sei-Chan. We are not telling #1 anything other than that it was a joint effort:
We were expecting lavish praise but, for some reason, she was not at all happy about this. Sigh....
We're a bit short of new photos of me at the moment, so here are a couple from a few days ago in the run:
Our friends Tiny and Lautrec gave us this really nice award a few days ago:
Actually, it is more for #1 than for us, as it comes with a list of questions she has to answer, so I shall hand the keyboard over to her for this. See you all soon!
1. What would your perfect day consist of?
No pressure. All the animals healthy. Friends.
2. How would you describe yourself if you were an item of clothing?
A pair of sturdy shoes!
3. What hobbies are you currently working on?
Mainly taking photos.
4. Walking in the woods in wellies or bare foot on the beach?
I get to do both which is great. In the summer, I love to walk barefoot on the empty beaches in Prince Edward island. Tommy and I walk in the woods here quite often.
5. Have you ever hugged or sang to a tree?
Nope. I love trees but don't see the need to hug them. Rescuing them is another matter, though. Currently, I have two rescues, an oak and a maple, both very young!
6. Growing your own veggies or nipping to the supermarket?
My schedule really doesn't allow me to have a vegetable garden, plus I am not terribly good at it AND the next-door neighbour has a huge patch and is happy to share!
7. Have you found anyone exciting in your family tree?
Quite a few characters.
8. Slap up meal in a posh restaurant or fish ‘n’ chips from the wrapper?
Both are wonderful as long as the food is good!
9. Which element do you most resonate with, Earth, Air, Fire or Water?
FIRE! I am a Leo with a very firey horoscope!
10. Do you believe in fairies?
I photographed one just yesterday!
Thanks, Tiny and Lolo! We think this has done the rounds quite a bit already, so happily offer it to any friends who would like to try it.