Tuesday 30 January 2018

Tama-Chan Tusday


Tama-Chan: First of all, I would like to thank all those who left such sweet birthday comments for my sister Sei. She was quite chuffed!

It has been a quiet time since my last post. #1 has been here, it has been raining a lot, and we have just been hanging out. By the way, we are 100 miles (160km) from Paris, for those of you who were worried we might be flooded too.

I have been hanging out with #1 at shower time:


Enjoying quiet naps in the guest room:


And looking cute in the study:


I also like to supervise #1 when she is using the laptop downstairs:


And take my turn with the nip banana!


It's a busy life, just the way I like it!

14 comments:

  1. you are right... and to be the muse for a laptop-working mom is an eggs-hausting job ;O)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you are keeping busy, Tama! Guess what, I know how far 100 miles is, because that's about how far away the cat show this weekend was from our house! And that is pretty far - for our southern California traffic, it is a two-hour drive.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you have a pretty good life going on Tama :)
    Good that you are nice and dry.
    Purrs Georgia,Julie and JJ

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I see it a cats life is hard (not)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look wonderful and I'm glad you're keeping plenty busy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad you are far away from the flood. You are looking cute and relaxed, Tama-Chan :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. With all that rain, it looks like you have found some great ways to stay warm, dry, and happy!

    Woos - Lightning, Misty, and Timber

    ReplyDelete
  8. Coucou Tama,
    Tu es hyper mignonne sur la photo prise dans le bureau. Mon humaine adore les chats avec la tête dans cette position.
    Tu as l'air d'avoir des journées remplies juste comme il faut.
    Ronrons
    Hisia

    ReplyDelete
  9. Glad to see you are enjoying your day even though it’s been raining. Lovely weather will be here soon.

    ReplyDelete
  10. good job Tama. and please let Sei know we are very sorry we missed her birthday and hope she had a great day

    ReplyDelete
  11. "She was quite chuffed!" LOL, I haven't heard that term in a long time!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Tamma! Rain is not a whole lot of fun...though here it means the birds come to my feeder as it is easier than them hunting around for stuff in the wet! My favorite though is the humming bird.
    And YOU! You make me think of humming birds!
    Purrs
    Marv

    ReplyDelete
  13. Tama you are so bizzy! You are doing a wonderful job!

    ReplyDelete
  14. You are a good manager of your time and have everything scheduled to fill the day nicely.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting our blog! We love getting comments.