Sunday 9 April 2017

Snuggles on Sunday


Tama-Chan: Greetings. Dear Friends. I am still not quite sure we have our groove back for the SoS posts, and with Tommy and #1 being away today, well, who knows? I shall do my best with what I can dig up.

The only kitty around here who actively likes to be held is Genji, so this is what #1 gets when she tries to hold me for a snuggle:


Of course, when I snuggle with my Tommy, then that's a different matter altogether:



And, as you know all too well, Sei-Chan will snuggle with Tommy every chance she gets:


It's been warm and sunny during the day, but it's still cold at night, so Da Beebs remains under the covers with #1:


Whereas Da Genj is glued to her any chance he gets:


And it's not just @1. Here he is with a visiting guest. Ms. M:


#1 managed to get a snuggle pic with The Big V:


Miss Violette remains elusive, but #1 got a really nice selfie with her Mama, Hotesse:


Here is wishing you all a very Snuggly Sunday!

7 comments:

  1. Nice snuggle shots this week! I don't have much snuggle time today, as my human is off picking up her boyfriend at the airport.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Even though #1 was busy, you got lots of nice snuggle shots :)
    Purrs Georgia,Julie and JJ

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great snuggles shots ! Hotesse looks as sweet as Violette ! Purrs

    ReplyDelete
  4. The snuggle is what is important. You get a good snuggle wherever you can - and you all do it very well.

    Woos - Lightning and Misty

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd say those are pretty darn good snuggles gang!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Snuggles on Sunday! MY purrsonal favorite day of the week! Most excellent snuggles going on all round!
    Mes spent much of Sunday glued to my Mommy too Genji! Mes lovbes to when wes watching Netflix.
    many kisses
    Nellie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting our blog! We love getting comments.