Wednesday 17 August 2016

Wednesday's Winning Whinnies!


Vidock: Neeeeighs, EveryFriend! To be honest, I did not win anything on Monday, except for many, many hearts, but it was a nice alliteration so #1 and I decided to use it.

So, I had the most AMAZING day. As you know, I do a good line in being naughty when I am in training and relaxing with #1 but when I go out in public, I am simply the best-behaved boy ever, and that did not change yesterday. I was perfect from start to finish!

I did several different things during the day, broadly divided into three sections: there was an in-hand presentation of me with the other stallions present, I did two dressage presentations, and then I did my war horse re-enactment. I shall take you through all of them.

I was prepared for the in-hand class by a very nice lady called Chantale Masson, and then shown by her husband, Laurent Masson. They are outstanding Percherom breeders and very nice people.

 

On the right, you can see the guy who is making the documentary about me. 


Do you like my colours?

Here I am being shown in-hand:




Then, I had my pas-de-deux with my buddy Rezhao:




We were perfect and did not make a single mistake! 

Then I did my Garrocha demonstration:


I totally rocked!!!

Last but not least, I did my war horse presentation. I had a genuine saddle from the First World War and my "dancing master", Jean-Pierre Delaubert, was dressed in the uniform of a Lieutenant Colonel of the Queen's 4th Irish Dragoons!

Here I am, riding in front of the 6 Percheron horses who were pulling a WWI gun:


Did I look handsome or what?


In this one, you can't see me that well, but I am right in front of the gun:



 #1 was really thrilled with me, and we had a couple of shots taken together:


And in this one, she is giving me a thank you kiss (I got apples too!):


I hope you enjoyed sharing my big day with me!

#1 here. Vidock was so utterly amazing on Monday. It was as though he had suddenly become this unreal creature. Throughout the day, people who had never said a kind word to me about him came up and told me how awesome and stunning he was. I was so proud of my Big V!

15 comments:

  1. What an amazing job you did, Vidock! You certainly did #1 proud!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WooHoo!
    Vidock, you looked great and we are so happy you had fun and purrformed so well :)
    You looked so handsome too.
    Easy for #1 to be proud!
    Purrs Georgia and Julie,
    Treasure and JJ

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic!! You did one heck of a performance
    Lily & Edward

    ReplyDelete
  4. Vidock! In my books yous is PURRFECT! mes has always thought so. Us who is mischievous knows when wes should bes serious and wes goes out there and does it and Vidock, yous did it perfectly!
    Yous ROCKS!!!!!
    Many Nellie (and Mommy) Kisses
    Your Nellie Bellie

    ReplyDelete
  5. We too are very proud of you, Vidock!!! You look quite impressive to us. And all that fancy braiding must take a long time - you have to be very patient to stand still for that. Congrats on an awesome presentation on all counts.


    Woos - Ciara and Lightning

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing ! You look great ! Concatulations, Vidock, well done ! #1 can be proud of you, you deserve it ! Purrs

    ReplyDelete
  7. Et bien tu en as fait des choses Vidock !
    Ton encolure est vraiment impressionnante sur la photo vers le haut, où tu es tenu en main.
    Et joli pas de deux !
    Maintenant tu vas pouvoir de nouveau .... jouer au sale gosse !

    Bonne soirée
    Nat à Chat

    ReplyDelete
  8. Three cheers for Vidock and #1! We know deep down inside you are good, but we all like to act out every now and then.

    ReplyDelete
  9. We're so very proud of you, Vidock love! Why didn't you win any awards? Obviously you are greatly loved by your adoring public.
    In our country, today is Black Cat Appreciation Day. We recall with love and sadness dear Traveller. He wasn't all black by any means but his lovely black colour brings to mind what a fine fellow he was. All of our love to you, Angel Trav.

    ReplyDelete
  10. We are so proud of you too Vidock! Now the rest of the world knows how special you are!

    ReplyDelete
  11. We just knew you would do a great job Vidock. Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Vidock, you look fabulous in all those photos! We are very glad you did so well! Our mom would love to show you and even ride you - she's never ridden a horse as large as you.

    ReplyDelete
  13. You look magnificent, Vidock! We are very proud of you here also.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting our blog! We love getting comments.