Monday 22 August 2016

Manly Monday


Tommy: Woofs, Everyone! We are late posting today because iPhoto completeley stopped working on our laptop. We are safely home after our amazing weekend away and I have lots of pics to share with you, but here are two from yesterday, my birthday, to start with.

With my Mummie, Minnie, about to go out on a birthday adventure:


And with my sister, Sophie, romping on the beach later in the day!


Oh, and I also wanted to share with you a pic of my daddy, Joe:

 

Genji: Frankly, I have no idea how she could bear to be away from me for that long...


Da Beebs: I concur with Da Genj!

 
Vidock: I wanted to share this cute photo of me with Mr. JP, my "dancing master" and Mr. O who is making the documentary about me:


Hope you all have a great week!

13 comments:

  1. Looking forward to your birthday celebrations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We bet there will be lots of welcoming when you get home :)
    Purrs Georgia and Julie,
    Treasure and JJ

    ReplyDelete
  3. How lovely to be on the beach running about with your sister. We can't wait to see your birthday celebrations next week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tommy, we are sorry that we missed your birthday! We hope that you had a wonderful day - it sure looks like you did.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks like a fun day!
    Lily & Edward

    ReplyDelete
  6. So happy for you. It looks like you had a great time together!!! Hope you had the best birthday ever!!!
    Melinda

    ReplyDelete
  7. We know all about those techy things not working, no fun!

    ReplyDelete
  8. We have said it before and it has to be repeated. Tommy, you have such a beautiful family!!! Bet you all had a blast together.

    Woos - Ciara and Lightning

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks like you had a great birthday, Tommy.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Tommy - you certainly have handsome parents & a beautiful sister (as well as fursibs from other mothers !) Happy birthday !

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy Belated Birthday Tommy. All you boys are looking great.

    ReplyDelete
  12. It looks like you had a wonderful birthday celebration ! Purrs

    ReplyDelete
  13. Tommy! Yous and your #1 looks like yous had a fabulishious time on your birthday! Its always so much fun to shares it with family.
    Wes knows that the boys missed yous both!
    Many kisses
    Nellie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting our blog! We love getting comments.