Monday 26 October 2015

Manly Monday


Vidock: I am continuing to make great progress in my classes and #1 says she is really proud of me! She says she really likes this photo of me and Mr. JPD whom she calls my "dancing master"!


I do have a bit of a skin issue which may be a fungal infection of some kind, so #1 is putting stuff on me. Doesn't take away from my studly self, though!



Tommy: Yesterday, we had an extra hour because we moved to winter time. The weather was just gorgeous and #1 and I decided to use that hour to visit a beautiful place that always has nice autumn colours. Can you see me in this pic?




Da Genj: We had some beautiful sunpuddles yesterday, and #1 was busy with her camera...




Da Beebs: Yay for sunpuddles!

 


Da Trav (!): The #1 lady says that I am almost looking chubby! She was really busy in the garage yesterday, and I was supervising. She told me she was getting a cozy shelter ready for me for the winter! We'll post a pic when it's ready. She says she needs to bring some straw from where the Vs live first.

She snapped this one of me in the field a few days ago. I have a little scratch on my nose, but I am not telling on the perpetrator...


This one was taken when I was supervising by the garage door:


Have a great week, Friends, with full tummies and someone who cares about you.

13 comments:

  1. Vidock, we can see that you like your training :)
    You all look so manly and happy outdoors or in the sunbeams.
    Purrs Georgia and Julie,
    Treasure and JJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think some of the best days of the year happen around this time in the fall - and it looks like all of you are really enjoying it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We see you are all ready for colder days. These days will surely warm you up when you need it most.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You guys are all looking super terrific and it's so nice to see you supervising Traveler!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Traveller is putting on weight. Such a good looking cat! Da Genj and Da Beebs are getting plenty of sun.Those are great photos! I see you Tommy amongst all the beautiful trees. Vidock you are coming along nicely with your training. I'm sorry you have a skin issue but it won't last forever. #1 is taking excellent care of you. Have a great Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Little Traveller, if there is anyone in this world that knows how to make a kitty happy it's #1. Perhaps you are just begining to have an idea that this bean is very special.

    ReplyDelete
  7. We get that extra hour this weekend AND it will be Halloween the night before - we bet all those ghosts and goblins will be out for longer times too. Great pics - we can see you, Tommy and ar so jealous you get to run free.

    Woos - Ciara and Lightning

    ReplyDelete
  8. Getting chubby for the winter is good
    Lily & Edward

    ReplyDelete
  9. Autumn is in full swing and you guys are living it to the fullest!
    Tom you have a wonderful forest to frolic in and you sure are looking handsome.

    Addie, Lucie and Hailey

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lots of sun puddles here too. Tummy full with lots of love.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Trav, you DO look well fed! YAY! And Tommy, what a LOVELY shot of you on that bridge (?) with all the fall leaves!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello dear friends. Vidock, don't worry...Traveller, you'll be their best supervisor ever!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting our blog! We love getting comments.