Wednesday 3 December 2014

Woofie Wednesday


Tomaso: The weather has turned grey, rainy, and much colder but, as you know, that has never stopped me from having fun! #1 is not as keen on long walks but she is good to me and puts on her boots, coats and hat, and off we go. I know I am doing her a service in this as she says she would probably be starting her hibernation if not for me…


It's good for her to get out and get some fresh air!

Here are some flying ears for you:


Zoom, Zoom…



Last but not least is a pic that #1 took a few days ago, when there was some lovely golden light in the late afternoon:


So, Fellow Woofies, make sure that your people get enough fresh air and exercise this time of year!

PS: Just thought I would let you know that a certain "B" boy here will be celebrating his birthday tomorrow, so please make sure to drop by!

15 comments:

  1. Good of you to make sure #1 gets out for lots of fresh air Tommy ;)
    We love the flying ears and that profile is pawsome!
    Purrs Georgia and Julie,
    Treasure and JJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Being as I'm a kitty, I can only do so much! My human is pretty good about getting enough exercise on her own, but I'm afraid I'm no help for the fresh air! She tried putting on my harness and leash and taking me out in the rain yesterday, and I did not want!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Grey and colder over here too :(
    Lovely golden picture that #1 took on you <3

    Sorry for not been visiting you , there is ti little hours each day say´s my hopeless mom-person :)

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  4. You sure had some running fun Tommy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That last pic is especially handsome.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You better get out all that energy before the rains come
    Lily & Edward

    ReplyDelete
  7. so good of you to make sure #1 gets some fresh air....

    ReplyDelete
  8. That last picture of you is very handsome Tommy. We get our parents outside and moving too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Tu as bien raison Tommy. Moi je fais pareil le week end avec ma Nat à Chat, même quand c'est tout mouillé dehors. Sinon elle resterait enfermée.
    Continue comme ça ....
    Ronrons
    Hisia

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look pawsome on the last picture Tommy ! We always love your flying ears ! Purrs

    ReplyDelete
  11. Tommy, you are so good for #1! And we think she is pretty darn good for you too :)

    the critters in the cottage xo

    ReplyDelete
  12. We love the last pic of you under the golden rays of the sun. We're sure the day out was good for you as well :))

    ReplyDelete
  13. Tommy, you have so much fun in your fields and #1 is so good to you too. We think that last photo deserves a frame - so handsome.

    Woos - Phantom, Ciara, and Lightning

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous boy! Exquisite photo of you, dear.
    We think it's certainly frame worthy too! The most wonderful thing is that you are not only beautiful to look at but you have a beautiful soul as well. Love from your admirers.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh Tommy. You make mommy wish she had a woofie just like you. Even I would be happy.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting our blog! We love getting comments.