Saturday 27 May 2017

SEIturday Shopping


Sei-Chan: Greetings, Dear Friends. I hope you are all well. We are surviving our abandonment, and we hear regularly from #1 who seems to be having a grand time in Japan. In between meeting friends and doing lots of exciting stuff, she has been filling the spare suitcase she took over with stuff for us. We posted a photo a couple of days of the first stage of her shopping. Here is another one:


The reason I am showing you this again is that I got a private message from her to tell me that the yellow wand was just for me! I had one before and it was my favourite toy in the whole world. I would carry it around the house in the hope that #1 would play with me, which she did. And then Tommy got hold of it and it's never been quite the same. So, she got me a new one! I am so looking forward to getting it!

Here are some photos of the follow-up shopping:



She says she saw lots of cute Japanese outfits, and they made her think of our friend Summer. I am rather glad she is not thinking of putting any of them on us!


She says some of the food on offer was also amazing, real Japanese cuisine for cats!


As I wait for #1 to come back, I am trying to get into the spirit of her being in Japan, so here I am, sitting on my zabuton, on the tatami mats:


Wishing you all a lovely SEIturday!

PS: To any of you who were worried about Violette not getting any treats, it wasn't for lack of trying. Ms. E swung by yesterday with apples and carrots, but Miss V did not deign to come out of the shelter where she was sheltering from the heat and flies. Ms. E will try again!

12 comments:

  1. I understand about other kitties not wanting to wear outfits like I do... Sparkle hated them too. I must just be an unusual kitty!

    I think #1's extra suitcase will be bulging by the time she is ready to come home!

    ReplyDelete
  2. While we know how much you miss #1, it is good to know she is thinking of you and buying for you too.
    It will be very exciting when she gets back home :)
    Purrs Georgia,Julie and JJ

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you all will be quite please with the #1 shopping jackpot!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh your own yellow magic wand, that's great! maybe you can find the magic spell to travel to japan too? I would love to shop there ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bonjour Sei,
    C'est vraiment une super nouvelle cette "baguette magique" toute neuve.
    Savoir que tu vas en avoir une toute neuve ça te permet de patienter.
    Ronrons
    Loustiquette

    ReplyDelete
  6. That yellow magic wand toy looks like a lot of fun ! We know that you miss #1 as much as she misses you. Purrs

    ReplyDelete
  7. Violette, you're #1's girl all the way, aren't you. Hopefully you will come for treats and make new friends. They'll just love you!
    Sweet Sei! We must have missed something! We didn't know yellow wand was your favourite. And now #1 has found a replacement on the other side of the world! Something special for you from a special place.

    ReplyDelete
  8. We hope #1 left enough room in her suitcase for all that loot.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sei-Chan, we bet you will be first in line at the door when #1 gets home so you can put your paws on that yellow wand asap. That suitcase is going to be full to the top by the time #1 is done shopping. Happy Sei-Turday.

    Woos - Misty and Lightning

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! You all are going to have some great treats when #1 gets home.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Woo hoo #1 has been collecting so many goodies :-) We have that yellow wand, too! How great she got new one for you :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sei darling, I bet #1's first priority was to find you a replacement yellow wand! And I bet she's really looking forward to playing with you!
    Love
    Barb

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting our blog! We love getting comments.