Thursday 23 February 2017

Wowie's Thankful Thursday!


Wowie: Mooooooooos, everyone! I bet you weren't expecting to see a post from me today! Well, I wasn't planning on one either, but I wanted to give you my news!

On Tuesday, the two humans who bring our hay and grain arrived, carrying leather bits. #1 had just given us our apples, so she wasn't far away. They put the leather bits on top of the horses' heads, and then took them out of the field! And they left the way out open! Both they and #1 were talking to me, telling me to follow, but, you know, I am a little suspicious. So, I mooed a lot and stayed put. A little later, #1 was driving away when she saw I had ventured out and was in the open field, so she phoned one of the guys and told him. But they didn't need to worry. I followed the girls, but at my own pace and in my own time! They didn't go far, just to a different field a little way away.

Yesterday morning, #1 decided to come and see us as usual, with apples in her pockets. Because of where the field is, she and Tommy had to drive a long way around. When they got there, they saw the three of us and.....


I have a new beau!!! Isn't he just the handsomest you have ever seen? He even has curly hair!!! #1 decided his name should be Beau, Bo for short.


He is pretty full of himself and he went to tell the mares he was boss. As you can see, they were terrified, or should I say "cowed"...


It has been lovely having the girls for company  all these months, and it's great that we are still together, but I have to tell you, it's nice to have some "amoosing" company!


Can you see the smile on my face?

PS: The girls were too busy munching on grass, and Beau doesn't know her at all, but I went to get my apples from #1!

12 comments:

  1. your beau is beautiful... and your smile too ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh boy! A new beau and more company!
    This is sounding like a very happy arrangement.
    Good to see you happy Wowie.
    Purrs Georgia,Julie and JJ

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cool that you have a boyfriend! That is great news. And yes, I can totally see you smiling!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is most wonderful and we are super happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. more company sounds like great fun

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beau is gorgeous, how cool you got a boyfriend, Wowie ! Purrs

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh WOWIE! I am delighted that you took todays blog writing. I hope you do more often AD I am so pleased to be introduced to Bo. I hope to see him and you as well, again. Great you girls all get along.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bet you were oh so happy to see #1
    Lily & Edward

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wowie - it is always nice to meet new friends. We bet you and your new beau are going to get on fabulously:) And who wouldn't love to get some apples from that very nice lady #1!!!

    Woos - Lightning and Misty

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wowie! It was great seeing you again! Dont know what happened to my other comment! Just wanted you to know we are happy you've got a fellow.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh Wowwie!
    That is such furry exciting news! Yous has Bo as a beau!
    And yous gotted all the apples (just wait until Bo gets to know #1 then yous will has to share!
    Kisses
    Nellie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting our blog! We love getting comments.