Friday 21 September 2018

Violette and Vidock Vendredi


Violette: Pretty Neighs, Everyone. As promised, here we are again, and we have some pretty big news to share with you. You know what they say, about a picture being worth a thousand words, right? So, here is exhibit A:


Can you believe it? The two Vs together at last! So, how did it happen? Simple. Miss Héloise left to return home to our mama and sister:


The big V was beside himself... And my boyfriend Charme is going to his new home in Switzerland in a few weeks, so #1 and Ms. C decided that this was a good time to have us meet "in the hoof". Needless to say, I was not about to have the vapours at the mere sight of him, was I? So I gave him the runaround!




I mean, who does he think he is, right? Fortunately, my sweet donkey friend, Samia, also lives in this field so I have some quality company.

Vidock: Wow! Just WOW! That V girl is something else, you know? There I was, all friendly, like, and she laid back her ears and spat at me!

So I went and got myself a new girlfriend. She is very sweet and her name is Tulipe!




And I am sure that #1 loves ME best!


Violette: No, She loves ME best!

... to be continued...

14 comments:

  1. How nice to see you two together.
    That you both also have special friends is a good thing.
    We see a little jealousy going on ;)
    Purrs Georgia,Julie and JJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. MOL! I hope you two work it out and become pals.

    ReplyDelete
  3. girls do that sometimes... my now BFF Glizenn hissed at me and she growled like a grizzly... you have to do something to impress her, some girls want a kind of corage test furst ;O)))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those photos are just the best, you sure made us smile!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What delightful photos of you two together, Violette and Vidock! And Tulipe is very charming girl :-) Vs, I know #1 loves both of you best!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What fun that you two got together finally. But glad you each have your own friends too. Have a wonderful week end.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It is lovely to see you both together. Don't worry Vidock, Violette is just being a typical mare with a lot of foot stamping and I daresay squealing too. She will get over it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What lovely photos of seeing you both together. Having some much fun. Tulipe , you are very beautiful also. Love seeing these beautiful animals having a wonderful time. Thanks for the share.
    World of Animals

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh excellent! Very excellent! The V’s together. Number 1 will have more time to spend with you both!
    Samia and Tulipe will be such sweet friends for you both.
    Hopefully we’ll be able to stay in contact with dear Heloise.


    ReplyDelete
  10. Such lovely photos! It looks like you're having a wonderful time.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh! WoW! Are you guys jealous of each other!?!
    I can't wait to read more!
    Purrs
    Marv

    ReplyDelete
  12. How special that the two V's can be together!!! Those are some amazing photos that #1 got of the two of you running together.

    Woos - Lightning, Misty, and Timber

    ReplyDelete
  13. Glad the two of you are together and #1 can visit with you both at the same time.

    ReplyDelete
  14. MOL ! Don't worry, Vidock, Violette just needs some time to adjust ! Purrs

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting our blog! We love getting comments.